Windows 10: System Resotre & System Properties

Discus and support System Resotre & System Properties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone know if performing a System Restore to a point before these settings where changed under System Properties (Advanced Tab), These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karanza725, Feb 14, 2019.

1. System Resotre & System Properties

Hello,

Does anyone know if performing a System Restore to a point before these settings where changed under System Properties (Advanced Tab), These settings include the following:

• Any of the tabs under System properties and the settings contained inside of them such as Computer Name, Hardware, Advanced, System Protection, and Remote
    • Performance- where you can adjust the visual effects, Processor Scheduling, and Data Execution Prevention
    • User Profiles- Desktop settings related to your sign in information
    • Start up & Recovery- System startup, Start up failure, and debugging Information
    • Environment Variables
    • The option where you can allow windows 10 to automatically download driver updates for all of your drivers

Basically my question is whether or not these settings are part of the registry entries and if System Restore will undo those changes to the settings I've mentioned above.

Your help is greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance!

:)

Karanza725, Feb 14, 2019
  2. azloafer Win User

SYSTEM PROPERTIES

Dell XPS 8900 Windows 10 Pro

In SYSTEM PROPERTIES, where restore points can be made, there are three things listed that are marked "protected."

DATA D:

OS (CSystem Resotre & System Properties :) (SYSTEM)

I have used the top two many times to restore the system, but I have never used IMAGE. I was

afraid that I would mess things up. What is IMAGE and what is it used for?

azloafer, Feb 14, 2019
  3. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Resotre & System Properties

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

System Resotre & System Properties

1. System Resotre & System Properties - Similar Threads - System Resotre System

2. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  3. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  4. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. does system resotre point consume a lot of hard disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does system resotre point consume a lot of hard disk space: Some time, installing or uninstalling a software the software create a system restore point. I know it is a good idea. I wonder if that take a lot of hard disk space.Example: In a day if I want to install or uninstall a software twice or thrice the software will create a...
  6. does system resotre point consume a lot of hard disk space

in Windows 10 Customization
    does system resotre point consume a lot of hard disk space: Some time, installing or uninstalling a software the software create a system restore point. I know it is a good idea. I wonder if that take a lot of hard disk space.Example: In a day if I want to install or uninstall a software twice or thrice the software will create a...
  7. classic system properties

classic system properties: how do I open classic system properties in the 2004 20262.1010 update? Whenever i click on it, it redirects to the about page in settings. I've tried everything i've seen online, like using a desktop shortcut, but none worked. why did they even remove it in the first place?...
  8. W10 Customize system Properties

W10 Customize system Properties: Hello, I have a question, is it ok to change or customize the system properties of a windows operating system? like its manufacturer, support and also a customize added logo? did I violate any rules and regulations of Microsoft? btw my windows is licensed. thanks for...
  9. No System Properties

No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  10. what is system 32 properties

in Windows 10 Support
    what is system 32 properties: So what does this do on windows 10 ? and is it needed ?*sarc 39304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discus the properties of a system