Windows 10: System restarting every minute on it's own.

Discus and support System restarting every minute on it's own. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Two days ago I clicked 'reset network'. From that moment my dell laptop is not using internet though it is connected to network through wifi. None of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SangamRaj64, Aug 10, 2019.

1. System restarting every minute on it's own.

Two days ago I clicked 'reset network'. From that moment my dell laptop is not using internet though it is connected to network through wifi.

None of setting options in 'setting' was opening and even it was being automatically closed.

Somehow I clicked one option in 'Setting' though it didn't completely open.

From this moment my pc is automatically restarting every minute showing many errors like 'this service can't accept control message' and 'windows couldn't connect to SENS service'.

Please give me solution!

:)

SangamRaj64, Aug 10, 2019

2. System restarts on its own

It all began when I changed my CPU cooling. The system runs fine when I play games, pass 3DMark Vantage with no problem, but when I try to play MP4 files with Media Player Classic it restarts after few minutes. Few times it restarts while idle. I reinstall the Vista but it did not help. The CPU is not overheating (actually is 10 degrees cooler now). Any suggestions?

Grasshopper, Aug 10, 2019
  3. System keeps restarting after 5 to 10 minutes

Hello Shubham,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Do you get any error message when the system restarts?

I understand your system keeps rebooting repeatedly after 5 to 10 minutes. In order to troubleshoot the issue, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

To diagnose whether this issue occurs in
    “Safe Mode”
    , let’s reboot the computer in safe mode and check if the issue appears there as well.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. This helps us in identifying whether the issue is due to some
    third party programs conflict. The word Safe mode appear in the concern of your monitor to identify which windows mode you are using.

Follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Type settings in search and click on Settings.

• Click Update and recovery, and then tap or
      click Recovery.

• Under Advanced startup, tap or click Restart now.

• Once your PC restarts, on the Choose an option screen, tap or click
      Troubleshoot.

• If you don't see the Startup Settings option, tap or click
      advanced options.

• Tap or click Startup Settings.

• Tap or click Restart.

• On the Startup Settings screen, choose the
      Safe Mode.

• Sign in to your PC with a user account that has
      administrator rights.

If the issue does not exist, try to clean boot the system.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

[Steps for Windows 8.1 hold for Windows 10 systems]

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

System restarting every minute on it's own.

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

System restarting every minute on it's own.

1. System restarting every minute on it's own. - Similar Threads - System restarting every

2. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System keeps restarting on its own: Hello first a few details:Windows 10PC is an MSI Infinite X 9RTX 2070The PC keeps restarting on its own, doesn't matter what it's currently doing. It happens randomly, when it does the screen goes black and the fans of thw gpu start spinning to 100%, the led lighting inside...
  3. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps restarting on its own: Hello first a few details:Windows 10PC is an MSI Infinite X 9RTX 2070The PC keeps restarting on its own, doesn't matter what it's currently doing. It happens randomly, when it does the screen goes black and the fans of thw gpu start spinning to 100%, the led lighting inside...
  4. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x59dc9944Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22000.1, time stamp: 0x00e78ce9Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007dd7eFaulting process id: 0x2648Faulting application...
  6. Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x59dc9944Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22000.1, time stamp: 0x00e78ce9Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007dd7eFaulting process id: 0x2648Faulting application...
  7. This PC folder opens on its own every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This PC folder opens on its own every few minutes: "This PC folder" opens on its own every few minutes, even when my laptop is left idle. I've run several scans but couldn't detect any virus although I suspect virus to be the cause of it....
  8. Windows System Restores every restart =

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows System Restores every restart =: Hi Guys, hopefully you can help me. This is the 5th scenario that I have to reinstall my windows. Problem: Whenever I restart my Laptop, Windows restores itself to a specific point. From what I notice, usually starts with a BSOD. After that point, it creates a "restore...
  9. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...
  10. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. session state restarting every minute