Windows 10: System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

Discus and support System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. with update KB4517389 how to correct ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by max452 manticore, Oct 13, 2019.

1. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. with update KB4517389 how to correct ?

:)

max452 manticore, Oct 13, 2019
  2. kn00tcn Win User

Pc restart after exiting sleep mode

well if it works within 5min, sounds like it could be losing power

'restarts after exiting sleep mode' do you mean it acts like a fresh cold boot? or you see the windows logging off screens, then it restarts?

i never use sleep or hibernate, risk of losing the session & waste of hard drive space

kn00tcn, Oct 30, 2019
  3. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. with update KB4517389 how to correct ?

max452 manticore, Oct 30, 2019
  4. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

Notify to Restart Fails in Sleep Mode

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Once you perform the above steps, update the Windows updates once again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. In search type
    Windows Updates

2. Click on
    Windows Updates

3. Click on
    Check for updates and install the latest windows updates.

The issue you are facing with Sleep mode, I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel
    • Click on View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Power.
    • Click on Advanced on the Power
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Power troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

1. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - System restarts Sleep

2. System restarts when resuming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restarts when resuming from sleep mode: For several weeks, I have experienced an issue where I press the power button to resume from sleep mode in Windows 11, but nothing appears on the screen even though the computer is on. I then press the power button again, and the computer either turns off or restarts. In the...
  3. System restarts when resuming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restarts when resuming from sleep mode: For several weeks, I have experienced an issue where I press the power button to resume from sleep mode in Windows 11, but nothing appears on the screen even though the computer is on. I then press the power button again, and the computer either turns off or restarts. In the...
  4. Windows 11 Restarting after waking from Sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Restarting after waking from Sleep mode.: About a week ago I encountered a file corruption issue requiring the resetting of my Windows. Since then I've suffered a fresh and bizarre issue that no amount of Internet Sleuthing has been able to fix for me. When I put my computer into sleep mode, the computer does as it's...
  5. System restarts after monitors go to sleep

System restarts after monitors go to sleep: Hi there.I have recently been having issues with my system restarting on its own. Usually it is when I am not at the computer. Also sometimes when I go to resume operation and the monitors have turned off they don't come back on and I have to restart computer for it to get...
  6. System restarts after monitors go to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restarts after monitors go to sleep: Hi there.I have recently been having issues with my system restarting on its own. Usually it is when I am not at the computer. Also sometimes when I go to resume operation and the monitors have turned off they don't come back on and I have to restart computer for it to get...
  7. Restart In Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart In Sleep Mode: Sometimes my laptop in sleep going in sleep mode and i try to wake it up with my mouse keyboard my laptop getting restart please help my laptop modal is FX507ZM/FX577ZM...
  8. Restart In Sleep Mode

Restart In Sleep Mode: Sometimes my laptop in sleep going in sleep mode and i try to wake it up with my mouse keyboard my laptop getting restart please help my laptop modal is FX507ZM/FX577ZM...
  9. Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode: Hello, I need some help. My laptop Asus ZenBook UX461UA is having an issue after closing the lid sleep mode. After opening the lid, it has been restarted/rebooted. I've already searched across the internet and the forum, tried the various fixes suggested for similar sounding...
  10. Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode: Hi I've seen a lot similar scenarios to this and they're all seem to be different. Here I have a HP spectre x360 15t 2019 running Windows 10. I've had the laptop for two days and I realise that about 20 seconds after I close the lid or hit the power button in order to put the...