Windows 10: System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

Discus and support System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. with update KB4517389 how to correct ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by max452 manticore, Oct 13, 2019.

1. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. with update KB4517389 how to correct ?

:)

max452 manticore, Oct 13, 2019
  2. kn00tcn Win User

Pc restart after exiting sleep mode

well if it works within 5min, sounds like it could be losing power

'restarts after exiting sleep mode' do you mean it acts like a fresh cold boot? or you see the windows logging off screens, then it restarts?

i never use sleep or hibernate, risk of losing the session & waste of hard drive space

kn00tcn, Oct 30, 2019
  3. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. with update KB4517389 how to correct ?

max452 manticore, Oct 30, 2019
  4. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

Notify to Restart Fails in Sleep Mode

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Once you perform the above steps, update the Windows updates once again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. In search type
    Windows Updates

2. Click on
    Windows Updates

3. Click on
    Check for updates and install the latest windows updates.

The issue you are facing with Sleep mode, I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel
    • Click on View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Power.
    • Click on Advanced on the Power
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Power troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

1. System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - System restarts Sleep

2. [notebook] system restarts after sleep if power cable is plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    [notebook] system restarts after sleep if power cable is plugged in: Hi, On my notebook (Acer Travelmate 4730), if the power cable is plugged in, the system always restarts automatically after it is woken up from sleep. whether the battery is removed or not. No such a problem if un-plugged. That happened after a certain Win10 update which I...
  3. Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode: Hi I've seen a lot similar scenarios to this and they're all seem to be different. Here I have a HP spectre x360 15t 2019 running Windows 10. I've had the laptop for two days and I realise that about 20 seconds after I close the lid or hit the power button in order to put the...
  4. Black monitor after restart/going in sleep mode

Black monitor after restart/going in sleep mode: Sorry if my english is bad. I have a laptop , windows 10. Everytime I restart my pc or it goes into sleep mode my monitor won't turn on. It only turns on after i unplug it an let it stay closed a couple of hours . Idk why but after that the monitor starts working again. I...
  5. Sleep and Hibernate mode restart

Sleep and Hibernate mode restart: How do I wake my desktop back up after I put it into Sleep or Hibernate mode? It seems I always have to completely restart my computer and I don't want that....
  6. When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts

When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts: I've tried to find any forum data that might fix this rather strange problem, to no avail. Sorry if I missed something specific to this situation. A couple days ago we experienced a power outage, and afterward my Dell desktop restarts (instead of just powering up) when I...
  7. I can't restart my computer after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't restart my computer after sleep mode.: When I go to restart my computer after sleep mode, nothing happens. I press the power button, the screen lightens slightly, and then nothing happens. It actually worked one time, but that was it. Bought this "refurbished with a clean copy of Windows 10, originally intended...
  8. Windows Locked After "Sleep" Mode

Windows Locked After "Sleep" Mode: Hi Microsoft, There is a bug in Windows (I am using Windows 10) whereby I let my laptop go into Sleep mode for a few days, after which I can no longer unlock Windows despite correct password. I checked online and many mentioned it is a common Microsoft log-in bug, but I...
  9. No Sign-in Window After Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sign-in Window After Sleep Mode: Since the Microsoft update on 14th Jan, when my PC comes out of sleep mode the sign-in window doesn't appear unless I press ctrl+alt+del first. In Google there are a lot of questions about this same problem going as far back 2015, has anyone found a solution that actually...
  10. Restart required after sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart required after sleep: Once my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a restart to get any videos to play. On YouTube I get the "If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device." Unfortunately, I get this message for any video on any site after sleep. It's not limited to just Chrome. I...