Windows 10: System restarts during graphically intensive games

Discus and support System restarts during graphically intensive games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my PC has been restarting after around an hour, when playing any graphically intensive games.-It has never crashed when just using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by at0it, Jan 2, 2016.

1. at0it Win User

System restarts during graphically intensive games

Recently my PC has been restarting after around an hour, when playing any graphically intensive games.-It has never crashed when just using the internet, idle etc. Only when playing games has it happened.-I have tested the RAM, CPU, GPU using benchmarking and HDD is an SSD.-I have tried a clean install of Windows 10.-My OS and drivers are up to date.-I also monitored my temps when in game and they are running normal when the crash happens.The system will hang for a few seconds and my headphones give off a loud buzzing. The PC will then restart after a few seconds but none of the fan or component lights go off like it is losing power.Please if anyone could offer any advice I would be grateful.

:)

at0it, Jan 2, 2016

2. battery heating up in Lumia920

is normal for a phone to heat up on the back-side, as it is charging or doing something graphically intensive like playing a game. if it is however, getting abnormally hot during the day, then you may want to look further into it.

adrianhughesNSD, Jan 2, 2016
  3. R.Merrill Win User
    Windows 10 black screen NOT after start up

I have the same issue. Black screen occurs well after startup and can be anywhere from 10 min of use or 3 hours. sometimes during graphics intensive gaming and other times during normal web browsing.

All video card drivers have been updated after the Win 10 update.

R.Merrill, Jan 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Clean install a genuine copy of Windows 10.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>GCQG9</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-90000-00001-AA684</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.049</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro N</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>ProfessionalN</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release.151121-2308</BuildLab> <TimeZone>GMT Standard Time(GMT)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>a80b5abf-76ad-428b-b05d-a47d2dffeebf</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>153cbbd0-073c-4a9a-8ef5-5c187220f9c8</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03319-000-000001-03-2057-10586.0000-3522015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>06401-00152-311-381174-03-2057-9600.0000-1522014</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>651383285970354696060194123591307652265232773969357092620998884</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

1. System restarts during graphically intensive games - Similar Threads - System restarts during

2. Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.: New high end gaming pc, will run games that aren’t super high demand graphically but if I try to even open a game like Apex Legends it reboots the pc before I even get to the main menu. I have tried reinstalling the game/graphics drivers, modifying power settings, scanning...
  3. Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.: New high end gaming pc, will run games that aren’t super high demand graphically but if I try to even open a game like Apex Legends it reboots the pc before I even get to the main menu. I have tried reinstalling the game/graphics drivers, modifying power settings, scanning...
  4. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game: So I try to play games like Left 4 Dead 2, Roblox, and other games, and the problem is when I load into a really graphic intensive game on Roblox or just a regular match on Left 4 Dead 2, my ethernet disconnects.I've tried alot of solutions and none of them have worked, I've...
  5. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game: So I try to play games like Left 4 Dead 2, Roblox, and other games, and the problem is when I load into a really graphic intensive game on Roblox or just a regular match on Left 4 Dead 2, my ethernet disconnects.I've tried alot of solutions and none of them have worked, I've...
  6. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. PC restarts during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts during game: Hello, There is no blue-screen and it only happens when playing call of duty warzone. PError below. Can anyone identiy the error below and how I go about fixing it? Thank you. PC specs Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041...
  8. Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.: Hello Everyone, I've been having some issues with my Pc and after searching the web have not been able to fix it. PC SPEC: ASUS Z170 Pro gaming i7 6700 CPU cooler is a Corsair H100i v2 GPU Geforce GTX 1080 ti PSU Corsair HX850i ram: HyperX Fury 2x, 16GB, DDR4-2133, DIMM 288...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on graphically intensive games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on graphically intensive games: Hi. I'm new here and I came across this forum while looking for a solution for this issue. My PC is crashing with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing heavy graphic games (FarCry 4, 5, New Dawn, Bright Memory, Metro Exodus). Nothing happens in any other instance. I've...
  10. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games: Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community. The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc restarts when running graphics intensive

2. any graphically intensive game crashes