Windows 10: System Restore Counting

Discus and support System Restore Counting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, During this year i've restored windows many times for different reasons, in general I think that it is easier to restore than trying to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Iago Lora, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Iago Lora Win User

System Restore Counting

Hello,

During this year i've restored windows many times for different reasons, in general I think that it is easier to restore than trying to fix problems that I've caused by beeing too curious. Said that, I want to know if there is any way to get info about how many times I've logged in a new or restored system with my windows account.

ps: Just to be clear, it is not a problem with windows, most of the time I was trying things and changing configurations with "what's this button do?" in mind.

:)

Iago Lora, Dec 24, 2020

2. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 24, 2020
  3. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

System Restore Counting

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

System Restore Counting

1. System Restore Counting - Similar Threads - System Restore Counting

2. System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Restore: I have lost system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore/c39ebcc1-e429-445b-8260-c418b4e55924
  3. System Restore taking 25 hours and counting!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Restore taking 25 hours and counting!: I am on a Dell laptop with 512 gb storage with a bit less than half of that full. Prior to the system restore, i ran disk scans to see if anything was wrong and nothing showed up. I also did a full computer scan a week ago using my antivirus and it said my computer was clean....
  4. System Restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Restore: Hi I accidentally backed up my portable sat-nav into my windows 10 and now the memory is full. Does anyone know how to restore the system in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore/021c72ee-993a-4da4-b0fa-50187bb87dc0"
  5. system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system restore: My system restore is greyed out. This is a home built computer. I have a SSD 5G as my C drive. Just noticed this, installed windows 10 student in January. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore/cf9ca48a-a20a-4297-8ab1-35c54fb7f1e4
  6. system restore

system restore: Im doing a system restore and only rolling back about 9 hrs or so. But it's been stuck on initializing for a couple hrs. I dont remember it taking this long �� any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore/0c293a02-97b8-44c2-ae70-3d6ad3da6af6
  7. System Restore

System Restore: System Restore only goes back 30 Days. Need to go further back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore/b08a58db-0a13-4c6b-93e0-d2fc4ae33b34
  8. System Restore

System Restore: Hi whenever I use system restore it says it was not succesful, i've tried many diferent resore points and done it in safe mode with no success, any ideas please? I'm using windows 10...
  9. system restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system restore: Hello I just did a system restore and cannot find my devices or drivers. How can I fix it? I also can't get my homescreen to a full screen. I have tried to do this by using the arrows to fill the screen. I do have a full screen on my screen saver. I'm not tech savy at all....
  10. System Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore: Unable to find System Restore function in W10.Could someone please guide me on how to find this very valuable tool which has rescued me many times. 20502