Windows 10: System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out

Discus and support System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you receive a System Restore is disabled by your system administrator message, this post will help you fix the problem on your Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out

WinClub, Sep 11, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 11, 2020
  3. How do I disable system restore?

I hear dif you have a virus.... after you clean your machine.... 100% cleaned then you disable your system restore and turn it on back something like that.

how do I disable system restore?

HiddenStupid, Sep 11, 2020
  4. System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out

How do I disable system restore?

oh ok got it.

so..... what exactly is system restore? is it that thing where you reformat?

when do i turn it on back?

1- virus
    2- cleaned system
    3- disable system restore
    4- uhh now what?
    5- do i turn it on right away after disable it or wait few min or day?

HiddenStupid, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out

1. System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out - Similar Threads - System Restore disabled

2. System Restore - 'Turn on System Restore' is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore - 'Turn on System Restore' is Greyed Out: Hi folks, a couple of wierd problems... First, pc is not going to sleep when button pressed. It was doing so until the last couple of days which prompted me to run sfc/ scannow. Sfc found some file corruptions and repaired them. This didn't fix the issue however. So, I...
  3. Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator: I am stuck in the log in screen without my picture name ext. if i click ok, it brings me to a button for sign in, were if i click that, it brings me to the same screen. I have the internet, ease of access, and power buttons in the corner. Safe mode might be enabled but i...
  4. System restore disabled 2004

System restore disabled 2004: After updating to 2004, system restore was disabled. 158986
  5. System restore disabled 2004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System restore disabled 2004: After updating to 2004, system restore was disabled. 158986
  6. System Restore button disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore button disabled: I have a brand new computer with Windows 10 Home version on it, and I am trying to change the System Restore settings. However, the System Restore button is disable. What can I do to re-enable this?...
  7. System Protection greyed out

System Protection greyed out: [img] I tried > Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063] (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\>reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\SystemRestore" /v "DisableSR" /f ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or...
  8. Disable System Restore

Disable System Restore: Hi, I need to do the following tasks in the System Restore: 1. Set Max Usage = 0 2. Delete all restore points 3. Disable System Restore Should be using Command Line. 1st and 2nd step I've no any idea how to do. For 3rd step: net stop srservice sc config...
  9. Settings Greyed Out After Using System Restore Point

Settings Greyed Out After Using System Restore Point: After restoring my computer back two days using System Restore, I noticed in PC Settings>Personalization>Start>Choose which folders appear on Start, that all the options are greyed out except "Settings". I was wondering if there was a way to fix this? I already tried SFC...
  10. System icons greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    System icons greyed out: My system icons icons are greyed out, like Volume and Power, so I can not enable them. After setup they work just fine, then they disappear. It is either caused by my settings or: I wonder, when custom power and sound card drivers gets installed, they get lost? *Huh SFC...