Windows 10: System restore is very slow to load and open

Discus and support System restore is very slow to load and open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When starting "system restore" tool, it takes very long time to load and open!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohammadAl-Shahrani, Nov 16, 2018.

1. System restore is very slow to load and open

When starting "system restore" tool, it takes very long time to load and open!!

:)

MohammadAl-Shahrani, Nov 16, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 16, 2018
  4. heartog Win User

System restore is very slow to load and open

"Open With" context Menu slow to load

Hi all,

so when i right click on the file and point to the "open with" menu, it should show the list of programs that the file could be opened. Every time after a restart the "open with" menu would take like 3 seconds to load, and after that first load, it would show the list right away. This not only happens when i restart my pc, but also when I haven't opened a file with the "open with" menu for like 1 or 2 hours and it will lag for like 3 seconds again for it to show the list of programs that it could be opened with.

I've already tried programs like Autoruns, ShellExView and disabling those context menu would now help either. Also, I deleted the unnecessary programs from the open with list through the registry already and it still doesn't help.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

heartog, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

System restore is very slow to load and open

1. System restore is very slow to load and open - Similar Threads - System restore very

2. System very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System very slow: Hi This Prabhu I am using windows 10 21H1 normal 1TB SATA Hard Disk system very slow pls tell me the solution's. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-very-slow/845918ae-51c6-4a86-bbea-29642cd1f3d6
  3. System very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System very slow: Hi This Prabhu I am using windows 10 21H1 normal 1TB SATA Hard Disk system very slow pls tell me the solution's. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-very-slow/845918ae-51c6-4a86-bbea-29642cd1f3d6
  4. System very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows loads very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows loads very slow: Hi My windows recently works very slowly , hard disk usage is at 100% response time 2000 Every command takes a lot of time like 2 or 3 minutes . I uninstalled latest update , check hard disk it was fine, nothing works . Please help me....
  6. Loads very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  7. very slow restore from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    very slow restore from sleep: Windows 10 home 1903. I'm bringing this old Toshiba laptop back into use. It is a Toshiba satellite laptop with 3rd generation I7 cpu and 8 GB ram. Yet when I open the lid to awaken it from "sleep" it takes 18 seconds (!) for the login screen to appear. An even older laptop...
  8. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  9. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  10. system very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    system very slow: Hello I was using win 7 home 64 bit, everything was ok, but after upgrade to win 10 home, the laptop fan work very fast, and i feel heating under the keybord, also the system become very slow sometimes.. firefox not respondingm and its tak 20 sec to open a website, etc.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system restore is very slow

2. windows loads very slow

3. Open Windows Restore is slow to open