Windows 10: System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]System Restore is one of the best ways to revert to the last stable state in Windows 10. However, sometimes it fails, and one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update

WinClub, May 19, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, May 19, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 19, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - System Restore working

2. Sound not working after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working after system restore: My sound not working at all. I restart the PC multiple times and ensure that my PC is up to date, but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-working-after-system-restore/d57eb173-1d23-4ad4-bd7c-592f9b0833a5
  3. Sound not working after system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound not working after system restore: My sound not working at all. I restart the PC multiple times and ensure that my PC is up to date, but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-working-after-system-restore/d57eb173-1d23-4ad4-bd7c-592f9b0833a5
  4. Sound not working after system restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Using System Restore After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using System Restore After Windows Update: I saw in google don't install latest windows update if using system restore. So, don't revert windows update after new windows update finish updating right? I scared it will cause stop error and never goes to windows dekstop....
  6. Using System Restore After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using System Restore After Windows Update: I saw in google don't install latest windows update if using system restore. So, don't revert windows update after new windows update finish updating right? I scared it will cause stop error and never goes to windows dekstop....
  7. Using System Restore After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. System Restore after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore after update: I have entered my recovery key to "get going again" but cannot move from the screen. It appears stuck or frozen. Has anyone had this happen? I read where a lot of folks had trouble obtaining their recovery key, but in my case I am fortunate to have registered it already....
  9. Windows not working properly after system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not working properly after system restore.: So i updated my driver's last night. But I guess it wasn't fully updated and I shut it down. When I restart my laptop it said "can't sign into account" and I was in a temporary account. I saw a video in which a man system restores his account and I did the same from the safe...
  10. Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system: Hello. Yesterday i made a system restore in my laptpop...and since that moment the windows update give me a error when try to reinstall the update x64 (KB4522355) error 0x80073712 that was already install without problems before i made the restore. Can anyone give some...