Windows 10: System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my...

Discus and support System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; System restore requires me to sign in to my Microsoft account but i don't remember my password that windows has saved. What should I do? Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by balajiramasami, Jan 8, 2019.

1. System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my...

System restore requires me to sign in to my Microsoft account but i don't remember my password that windows has saved. What should I do? Windows restarts and gives BSOD. I couldn't troubleshoot my system. This is all because of the updates.

:)

balajiramasami, Jan 8, 2019

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my...

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my...

1. System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my... - Similar Threads - System restore requires

2. I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.: I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password. I can't reset it because whether I ask for a code to be sent to me via email or text it doesn't arrive. I just want to speak with someone!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.: I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password. I can't reset it because whether I ask for a code to be sent to me via email or text it doesn't arrive. I just want to speak with someone!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My minecraft account account got mirgrated to an microsoft account and I don't remember...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft account account got mirgrated to an microsoft account and I don't remember...: Hi, so I haven't played minecraft for 4 years and today when I tried to login to my account it said that my account has been Migrated to an microsoft account that I am not aware of and I was wondering if there is a way to see which microsoft account it has been sent to or is...
  6. My minecraft account account got mirgrated to an microsoft account and I don't remember...

My minecraft account account got mirgrated to an microsoft account and I don't remember...: Hi, so I haven't played minecraft for 4 years and today when I tried to login to my account it said that my account has been Migrated to an microsoft account that I am not aware of and I was wondering if there is a way to see which microsoft account it has been sent to or is...
  7. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  8. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  9. I don't remember my password

10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...