Windows 10: System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2

Discus and support System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Not to Ramble here...a few Months ago, I Changed my MICROSOFT Password .. Password was Changed Sucessfully.However, a Week or so, ago, I attempted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert_1884, Sep 23, 2022 at 4:47 PM.

1. System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2

Hi, Not to Ramble here...a few Months ago, I Changed my MICROSOFT Password .. Password was Changed Sucessfully.However, a Week or so, ago, I attempted to Use 'Windows System Restore' , However, when I got to the Part to ENTER my MICROSOFT Password, I, Entered the NEW Password, ONLY to be Confronted with a 'Incorrect Password'I, Have Chatted with 2-MICROSOFT Support Techs & Both have Confirmed via.the Internal MICROSOFT Servers, that my NEW Password has been Accepted & has been Synced with my Account & my PC ... I, can Sign into ANY MICROSOFT Site, using the NEW Password, without AN

:)

Thema:

System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2

1. System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2 - Similar Threads - System Restore Stating

2. System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2: Hi, Not to Ramble here...a few Months ago, I Changed my MICROSOFT Password .. Password was Changed Sucessfully.However, a Week or so, ago, I attempted to Use 'Windows System Restore' , However, when I got to the Part to ENTER my MICROSOFT Password, I, Entered the NEW...
  3. System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore, Stating "Incorrect Password" when using System RestoreWindows 10, v21H2: Hi, Not to Ramble here...a few Months ago, I Changed my MICROSOFT Password .. Password was Changed Sucessfully.However, a Week or so, ago, I attempted to Use 'Windows System Restore' , However, when I got to the Part to ENTER my MICROSOFT Password, I, Entered the NEW...
  4. password incorrect in system restore

password incorrect in system restore: my pc started crashing with, 'Your PC Ran Into an issue'the blue screen once in the morning and as time went by, it started crashing more often and by evening it crashed in some seconds after I started it. so I went to restore point and restored my pc 5 days before, which had...
  5. System restore keeps giving password incorrect

System restore keeps giving password incorrect: 1. Power dipped and PC switched off. When power returned I switched on my PC 2. A message appeared saying Microsoft was preparing an automatic repair 3. A screen appeared requesting I select my account & enter my password. 4. I selected my Admin account & entered the...
  6. System Restore Password Issue

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Password Issue: Hi Folks, I wonder if someone could shed some light on a System Restore problem I am having, when I try to a restore it goes to my username and asks for a password, I have tried putting in my MS account password and my Windows logon pin but get know joy. I have never setup a...
  7. System image recovery password is incorrect

System image recovery password is incorrect: Actually,my laptop has a blue screen of death problem. So i have made some changes to msconfig to safe boot in minimal . After the restart my pc says that the password is incorrect. Then i went to troubleshoot problems -> system image recovery and system startup repair. At...
  8. System Restore Password

System Restore Password: I bought this laptop thru eBay. The seller got the password from the previous owner & gave it to me. I'm trying to do a system restore back to a previous point and it's asking for a password. I'm using this password he gave me & it says wrong password. What do I do now?...
  9. Windows 10 incorrect booting, system not restoring.

Windows 10 incorrect booting, system not restoring.: I'll try and make this as detailed, but clear as possible. OS is Windows 10 Home 64 Bit On boot up I got the error where the start menu fails to operate, and it say it will restart the computer to fix the problem. It did this 4 times. Cold reboot had same results. Went...
  10. Restoring system using system image windows 10

Restoring system using system image windows 10: when restoring computer from system image in windows 10, does the target drive have to be at least the same size as the drive containing the image. I'm getting contradictory answers from various forums. also does it have to be an external drive ?...