Windows 10: System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

Discus and support System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Its been stuck there for like 30 minutes. Any help is great Edit: Its been like that for 45 minutes submitted by /u/CosmicSavage69420 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CosmicSavage69420, Jun 25, 2020.

1. System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

Its been stuck there for like 30 minutes. Any help is great

Edit: Its been like that for 45 minutes

submitted by /u/CosmicSavage69420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CosmicSavage69420, Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows system files & settings restoring

I am stuck with this message i.e. please wait while windows files & settings are being restored. System Restore is restoring the registry...

Pls help me out.

sumitguha1978, Jun 25, 2020
  3. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 25, 2020
  4. System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

System restore is restoring the registry and has been stuck like this 2 hrs

My HP laptop has be stuck on please wait while windows files and settings are being restored

System restore is restoring the registry

CarolinDavis, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

1. System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being... - Similar Threads - System Restore Stuck

2. While restoring back to a restore point my screen is stuck on ‘please wait while your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While restoring back to a restore point my screen is stuck on ‘please wait while your...: My screen is stuck on please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored system restore is initializing…. And the dots are circling around...
  3. While restoring back to a restore point my screen is stuck on ‘please wait while your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While restoring back to a restore point my screen is stuck on ‘please wait while your...: My screen is stuck on please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored system restore is initializing…. And the dots are circling around...
  4. While restoring back to a restore point my screen is stuck on ‘please wait while your...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...: My laptop wasn't doing well after it received a update so I removed the update and restarted it. After it restarted it was not running normally so I did a restore point from a month ago and after about 4 hours it is still on the screen as the question above. I don't if it's...
  6. My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...

My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...: My laptop wasn't doing well after it received a update so I removed the update and restarted it. After it restarted it was not running normally so I did a restore point from a month ago and after about 4 hours it is still on the screen as the question above. I don't if it's...
  7. My laptop is still on restoring the system and it's still saying "Please wait while your...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck on system restore it say "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on system restore it say "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...: Can someone help me, im stuck onsystem restore more than 6 hours and i force it to power off and then i open it again then my apps dont open so i redo system restore again and waited nothing happens it only sez "Pleas wait while your Windows files and settings are being...
  9. Stuck on system restore it say "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on system restore it say "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...: Can someone help me, im stuck onsystem restore more than 6 hours and i force it to power off and then i open it again then my apps dont open so i redo system restore again and waited nothing happens it only sez "Pleas wait while your Windows files and settings are being...
  10. Stuck on system restore it say "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored

2. Please wait while your Windows