Windows 10: System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

Discus and support System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Its been stuck there for like 30 minutes. Any help is great Edit: Its been like that for 45 minutes submitted by /u/CosmicSavage69420 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CosmicSavage69420, Jun 25, 2020.

1. System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

Its been stuck there for like 30 minutes. Any help is great

Edit: Its been like that for 45 minutes

submitted by /u/CosmicSavage69420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CosmicSavage69420, Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows system files & settings restoring

I am stuck with this message i.e. please wait while windows files & settings are being restored. System Restore is restoring the registry...

Pls help me out.

sumitguha1978, Jun 25, 2020
  3. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 25, 2020
  4. System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

System restore is restoring the registry and has been stuck like this 2 hrs

My HP laptop has be stuck on please wait while windows files and settings are being restored

System restore is restoring the registry

CarolinDavis, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being...

1. System Restore Stuck af the "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being... - Similar Threads - System Restore Stuck

2. Please wait while we install a system update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please wait while we install a system update: The last Windows 10 Update has rendered my computer unusable. It was working fine, then the update, and now I cannot get to the Windows screen. I have a black screen that says Please wait while we install a system update. I let this be overnight - with no access two days...
  3. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  4. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  5. Windows 10 System Restore stuck at Restoring files

Windows 10 System Restore stuck at Restoring files: Hello, My windows 10 laptop has been on system restore since about an hour and is still on "Restoring files..." Earlier it never took this long, what should I do? submitted by /u/maitreyapatni29 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..: I tried everything Microsoft can you help? Steps done: Resetting Booting into Safe Mode. CTRL + ALT + DELETE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-please-wait/c7e73fa1-674f-4b16-8fbf-6923d6f4c612
  7. Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset

Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset: Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this problem for a few hours now and I'm trying on here as a last ditch effort. I wanted to reset my laptop because it was running a bit slow so I went to the reset section and started it, however every time I've tried it gets stuck on please...
  8. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  9. Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.: I am trying to create recovery drive on USB. Followed below steps: 1. selected Create a recovery drive option. 2. Checked on the checkbox on "Backup system files to the recovery drive" and clicked on next. 3. Next the pop up window appears with Please Wait message. I...
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...