Windows 10: System restores asking me for the password.

Discus and support System restores asking me for the password. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used my Microsoft account password but as you can see the password is incorrect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohamed13WL, Jul 28, 2021.

1. System restores asking me for the password.

I used my Microsoft account password but as you can see the password is incorrect.

:)

Mohamed13WL, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Bastet Win User

System Image Restore Is Not Recognizing My Password

Although I do have 2-step verification I don't think it was the problem as I have been able to do a system restore in the past with it enabled. I also tried logging into my account on the pc with the password & that failed too. I was certainly careful in entering the password. After changing the password all was fine so I don't know whether something got messed up with the original password change or what else may have caused it.

Bastet, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. System restores asking me for the password.

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

System restores asking me for the password.

1. System restores asking me for the password. - Similar Threads - System restores asking

2. System Restore asking my Password I forgot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore asking my Password I forgot: I forgot my previous Password on my Acer ASPIRE 5 under the System Restore they're asking for it and it's saying incorrect PW I need help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-asking-my-password-i-forgot/69b992cb-336f-4cfd-9dc3-c876d2fdc8db
  3. System Restore asking my Password I forgot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore asking my Password I forgot: I forgot my previous Password on my Acer ASPIRE 5 under the System Restore they're asking for it and it's saying incorrect PW I need help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-asking-my-password-i-forgot/69b992cb-336f-4cfd-9dc3-c876d2fdc8db
  4. System Restore asking my Password I forgot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. did system restore and now it ask for password for keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did system restore and now it ask for password for keyboard layout: I did a system restore to fix lap top and now it asks for password for the keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-system-restore-and-now-it-ask-for-password-for/ee09687a-a050-46f5-948a-04521068c116
  6. did system restore and now it ask for password for keyboard layout

did system restore and now it ask for password for keyboard layout: I did a system restore to fix lap top and now it asks for password for the keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-system-restore-and-now-it-ask-for-password-for/ee09687a-a050-46f5-948a-04521068c116
  7. did system restore and now it ask for password for keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 8.1 ask me for activation after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 ask me for activation after system restore: Hello!A few days ago I had some problems with my Windows 8.1, I think caused by one unsuccessfull update installation. Anyway, I was forced to try a system restore from last 8th of november. After the restoration, the system was estabilished and i could work normally. The...
  9. Windows 8.1 ask me for activation after system restore

Windows 8.1 ask me for activation after system restore: Hello!A few days ago I had some problems with my Windows 8.1, I think caused by one unsuccessfull update installation. Anyway, I was forced to try a system restore from last 8th of november. After the restoration, the system was estabilished and i could work normally. The...
  10. Win 10 system restore asking for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 system restore asking for password: i have tried every password. ive changed what i thought was admin password, ive created another account and made it admin status, tried restore computer, picked the new admin with the password and still not working. ive tried the 4 digit number also this is so...