Windows 10: system restoring point taking too long

Discus and support system restoring point taking too long in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It’s been almost 8 hours and its still stuck at “please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored System Restore is restoring the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BetsyMendoza1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. system restoring point taking too long

It’s been almost 8 hours and its still stuck at “please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored System Restore is restoring the registry...”

:)

BetsyMendoza1, Jan 17, 2019
  2. raúl997 Win User

System Restore taking too long..

Hello everyone and thank you for your time/attention.

I have a question regarding system restore.. how long does it usually take? because mines have been restoring for about 2 hours now.. This is odd to me because I recently made a restore point(3 hours ago)and used it to restore my computer back so I didn't
    think it would take this long.

Did my computer freeze? The loading animation is still going and it says "Pease wait while your Windows files and settings are being restored. System Restore is restoring the registry.. ".

Thank you for the help.

raúl997, Jan 17, 2019
  3. where is the "System Restore Points" saved?

Hello All:

System-Restore-Points can be created automatically by system or manually

by myself.

If I want only to take a look at the lists of restore-point, where can I find them?

--Zhao

HonglinZhao, Jan 17, 2019
  4. silasly Win User

system restoring point taking too long

Restore Point Taking Over An Hour?

I had to do a restore point for my laptop on Windows 10 and it's been doing that for over an hour. Currently, it's stuck on "System Restore is restoring the registry..."

How long does this take?

silasly, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

system restoring point taking too long

1. system restoring point taking too long - Similar Threads - system restoring point

2. Restoration Point Taking Long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoration Point Taking Long: I have an MSI GS63 Stealth Model and I'm trying to restore Windows 10 to a previous restoration point on June 14th. The machine already restart, ask for my password but it's been 24hrs since that and it still doesn't finish!! The machine keeps giving me those messages that...
  3. Restore Point Viewing Takes So Long

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Point Viewing Takes So Long: Hi, When I click on the 'System Restore...' button in the 'System Protection' tab in the 'System Properties' dialog box, the system restore wizard takes between 2 and 5! minutes to appear. The next page (the list of restore points) lists all the restore points (after...
  4. How long is my restore point taking?

How long is my restore point taking?: I had to do a restore point on my pc and now it has to undo almost 400 gb of games&folders. It has been already an hour since and it's 5 A.M. How long do i have to wait? I have a pretty powerful pc if that helps with anything ....
  5. Restore Point Viewing Takes So Long

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore Point Viewing Takes So Long: Hi, When I click on the 'System Restore...' button in the 'System Protection' tab in the 'System Properties' dialog box, the system restore wizard takes between 2 and 5! minutes to appear. The next page (the list of restore points) lists all the restore points (after...
  6. Windows 10 - System restoration is taking too long.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - System restoration is taking too long.: I was trying to fix the problem that the Windows 10 has agaisnt Ps4 controllers on DS4Windows. One of the fixes for this problem was to unnistall some updates on Windows that may be interfering with DS4. I tried and unnistalled an update but when i booted my laptop again it...
  7. System Restore taking too long..

System Restore taking too long..: Hello everyone and thank you for your time/attention. I have a question regarding system restore.. how long does it usually take? because mines have been restoring for about 2 hours now.. This is odd to me because I recently made a restore point3 hours agoand used it to...
  8. System Restore taking far too long

System Restore taking far too long: I started a system restore today and it's been restoring for about 3 hours now, which is obviously taking far too long. I don't really know what to do. Please reply ASAP! Thank you Regards, Jui-Chen...
  9. System restore taking too long?

System restore taking too long?: I'm trying to restore my laptop to my restore point on Oct 9. It has been three hours and I'm unsure if there is something wrong. Any advice would be appreciated....
  10. System Restore taking too long..

System Restore taking too long..: Hello everyone and thank you for your time/attention. I have a question regarding system restore.. how long does it usually take? because mines have been restoring for about 2 hours now.. This is odd to me because I recently made a restore point(3 hours ago)and used it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 restore taking too long

2. windows 10 very long to restore registry

3. system restore taking too long

4. how long does system restore takehow long does,
  5. windows restore point takes very long,
  6. how long does system restore take,
  7. windows restore stuck on registry,
  8. system restore taking too long in windows 10,
  9. system restore windows 10 how long?,
  10. how long is a system restore,
  11. restore taking too long win 10,
  12. windows 10 how long does a system restore take,
  13. windows backutakes too long,
  14. please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored system restore is restoring the registry