Windows 10: system secure limited

Discus and support system secure limited in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, can someone tell me if I have done the right thing ...opened up a Microsoft Surface pro system check and could not get out or get rid of it . I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jasonporter1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. system secure limited

Hi All, can someone tell me if I have done the right thing ...opened up a Microsoft Surface pro system check and could not get out or get rid of it . I had to ring the number shown as it said it was a Microsoft service . The service was System Secure Limited and I allowed them access to my laptop , after a payment of $200us ,they cleared the problem, since then found out that it may be a scam … Cancelled credit card and reset windows10and restored the laptop , re installed … can they still access the laptop now once I have done this , not sure if they can or what else has to be done ...thank you

:)

jasonporter1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Sep 24, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

system secure limited

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

system secure limited

1. system secure limited - Similar Threads - system secure limited

2. Windows Security "Limited access by IT Admin"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security "Limited access by IT Admin": Split from this thread. Hello Ramesh,I have a similar problem. Here is a OneDrive link to a folder with all files requested FRST.txt, Addition.txt, defender.logLINK: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsdX5iOmYgvEgjyU-iYXKLR6vPXZ?e=dyxXx5...
  3. Windows Security "Limited access by IT Admin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security "Limited access by IT Admin": Split from this thread. Hello Ramesh,I have a similar problem. Here is a OneDrive link to a folder with all files requested FRST.txt, Addition.txt, defender.logLINK: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsdX5iOmYgvEgjyU-iYXKLR6vPXZ?e=dyxXx5...
  4. DCOM settings ---COM security/Edit Limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM settings ---COM security/Edit Limits: Hi, I want to enquiry something related to DCOM settings.I want to change the settings of "COM security/Edit Limits", but the option is grayed out.Can somebody guide me how to make the 2 buttons enabled. Thanks.I have attached the windows version and the issue below....
  5. **** is secure system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** is secure system: its unverified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-secure-system/aff85fe7-0ae1-4f2d-8902-ba88c8770b4e
  6. Secure System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure System: I am seeing this "Secure System" pop up a lot in task manager and it seems to pause my Win 11 Home install and cause all kinds of issues with my running of Pinup Popper Baller Installer which is a FX3 and VPX for pinball front end.How can I stop thisVery frustrated with...
  7. Secure System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure System: I am seeing this "Secure System" pop up a lot in task manager and it seems to pause my Win 11 Home install and cause all kinds of issues with my running of Pinup Popper Baller Installer which is a FX3 and VPX for pinball front end.How can I stop thisVery frustrated with...
  8. System Security

System Security: Hey there! So recently today I tried to install a free version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC on my Lenovo Legion 5 and when i installed itwhich btw never installed... it was taking an abnormal time to complete the process. My laptop's fans were getting louder and louder so i got...
  9. System Security

System Security: I downloaded Vipre Antivirus and DEP has blocked ME from opening and a slew of other problems. I have tried CMD, PowerShell and I could not disable DEP. I also downloaded a script of "Take Ownership" of a folder or file and I don't know where to go from here. I had bought the...
  10. System security

System security: I been having security issues(I believe) with my system. I have a Dell 3847 all factory except newly purchased RAM of 2x8GB purchased used from Ebay(vendor has over 1000 reviews). I reset my router, changed admin access code, changed password to 2Ghz, 5Ghz, and guest account...