Windows 10: SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

Discus and support SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dai.light, Mar 19, 2024.

1. dai.light Win User

SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This started after I would get a repetitive black screen after unlocking my computer, and now it does random restarts. I have tried updating the system but it also asks me to retry because of some other error.

:)

dai.light, Mar 19, 2024
  2. John Fer Win User

Windows 10 netio.sys system service exception error

Hi,

This issue might be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • For us to have a better image of your concern, can you provide us a screenshot of the error that you are getting?

Also, have you tried performing to check the article provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on the previous response? If not, we suggest checking it and perform the steps provided.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2024
  4. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

System Restore error 0x81000204

HI Giandra.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing System Restore services and system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

If Windows detects possible problems with your computer’s memory, it will prompt you to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the below services.

• Volume shadow copy
    • Multimedia Class Scheduler
    • Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
    • DCOM Server Process Launcher
    • Plug and Play.

Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.

Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Manual.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

1. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR - Similar Threads - SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

2. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  3. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  5. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  6. Regarding SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error: My system details are as follows:- Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Sometimes my laptop suddenly shows errorSYSTEM ERROR EXCEPTION with blue screen. After few minutes it shut down. And when i reopen it, it works properly. What is the reason...
  7. System Service Exception Error

System Service Exception Error: Hi, While I was scanning my PC with TrendMicro antivirus program, I encounter the error page on the attachment. This was the first time I've seen this error on PC and it is not connected to the internet right now. Can I restart it manually ? Does it cause a problem ? Best...
  8. System Service Exeption error win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exeption error win32kbase.sys: Hello, About one week ago, I've installed win10 on a new pc, few days later it first System Service Exeption bsod showed up. Now it shows up regularly every 2-3 days while gaming. I've updated drivers and windows hoping that it will fix the problem but I was wrong, it still...
  9. System Service BSOD Error

System Service BSOD Error: Just had a blue screen error again on my PC i had one earlier called "Drive Overran Stack Buffer" i was advised to try and rollback the driver of the graphics card which i have done and now i just got another one saying "system service exception" not sure if i can open two...
  10. System service exception error

System service exception error: Hi, Recently I've purchased a new pc with windows 10 and since then it is showing SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR.. What is the cause for that and how could I resolve it....