Windows 10: System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update

Discus and support System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i having a problem where i cant use my pc even after installing or updating my system i think its because of the new update i have an ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tayyab Shahid1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update

Hello i having a problem where i cant use my pc even after installing or updating my system i think its because of the new update i have an ssd installed which is in good health and a graphics card r7 260x and 8gb or ram but when ever install windows or if install it offline and then try to update it system becomes un able to work gives blue screen errors such as system service exception or service thread can not be entertained or ntfs.sys error all the components are fine what should i do...?

:)

Tayyab Shahid1, Mar 20, 2023

2. Installing KB4338832 cause Windows 10 System Service Exception Blue Screen Error

Hi,

Recently, my Windows 10 experience a lot of "System Service Exception" blue screen error. I've done the following:

Memtest - OK.

Driver Verification - No "Driver Verifier Detected violation" blue screen, but still "System Service Exception" blue screen error.

Then I notice that when the Windows update installing the "2018-07 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4338832)", the "System Service Exception" blue screen error will 100% occur, but not sure whether
    is it the real cause.

Below is the minidump and the system info information in zip format.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Any advice?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Weixing(楊偉興)Yang, Mar 20, 2023
  3. debgram Win User
    Ok system service exception error blue screen

This is a new Blue screen error just happened yesterday.

debgram, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Hi Karin,

Corrupted display driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, System Service Exception. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your computer to its latest update?

Meanwhile, you can try to follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update

1. System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update - Similar Threads - System service exception

2. System Service Exception Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception Blue Screen Error: Good day!The Blue screen showed right after I played NBA 2K24 on Steam. I quit the game then it goes back to my desktop and then after a few minutes, the blue screen error showed with the error code System Service Exception. What could be the cause of the issue?Here is my...
  3. System Service Exception Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception Blue Screen Error: Good day!The Blue screen showed right after I played NBA 2K24 on Steam. I quit the game then it goes back to my desktop and then after a few minutes, the blue screen error showed with the error code System Service Exception. What could be the cause of the issue?Here is my...
  4. System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update: Hello i having a problem where i cant use my pc even after installing or updating my system i think its because of the new update i have an ssd installed which is in good health and a graphics card r7 260x and 8gb or ram but when ever install windows or if install it offline...
  5. System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update

System service exception and other blue screen errors after drivers update or windows update: Hello i having a problem where i cant use my pc even after installing or updating my system i think its because of the new update i have an ssd installed which is in good health and a graphics card r7 260x and 8gb or ram but when ever install windows or if install it offline...
  6. System service exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception blue screen error.: Hello experts,I have received system service exception error when using the pc. I have tried to enter safe mode but when the pc restart to enter the safe mode, the blue screen appeared and the pc performed automatic repair but it stays looped and went blank. When I switched...
  7. System service exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System service exception blue screen error.: Hello experts,I have received system service exception error when using the pc. I have tried to enter safe mode but when the pc restart to enter the safe mode, the blue screen appeared and the pc performed automatic repair but it stays looped and went blank. When I switched...
  8. BLUE SCREEN error system service exception

BLUE SCREEN error system service exception: I have this problem that my PC crashes and I can't tell what makes it, its very random and I don't know what to do there's a link for the MiniDump files I recently got : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4Q1fmR4ujPQQzkf9-RDH98_SXR22AlJ/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Blue Screen Error: System service exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen Error: System service exception: [IMG]I’ve been trying to load an application on one of my desktops and I keep getting a blue screen error. My device keeps saying it ran into a problem and tries to collect error information and restart my device. Obviously it isn’t working. keep getting the stock code:...
  10. blue screen error system service exception

blue screen error system service exception: cannot get my computer to work get blue screen with stop code system service exception and the screen is locked in this mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-service-exception/eee3d284-04ea-4670-9dd3-1bb8253ae922