Windows 10: System Service Exception Blue Code!

Discus and support System Service Exception Blue Code! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It happened again...the blue screen of death.....I downloaded a program WhoCrashed and here's what it read for the dump files: On Mon 4/29/2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jasonc12676, Apr 30, 2019.

1. System Service Exception Blue Code!

It happened again...the blue screen of death.....I downloaded a program WhoCrashed and here's what it read for the dump files:

On Mon 4/29/2019 3:02:02 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042919-49515-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B3730)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF800238B0A18, 0xFFFFFC878A683D30, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 4/29/2019 3:02:02 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x7DB9)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF800238B0A18, 0xFFFFFC878A683D30, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

How do I fix this?

:)

Jasonc12676, Apr 30, 2019

2. System Service Exception blue code

Hello, Jason12676,

I am an Independent Advisor.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000003B. This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code

See Troubleshoot Bluescreen Errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/14238/...

How to fix System Service Exception

https://www.xtremerain.com/fix-system-service-e...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Smittychat., Apr 30, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stopcode-system service exception

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, system service exception. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We are looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Apr 30, 2019
  4. System Service Exception Blue Code!

blue screen error system service exception

cannot get my computer to work get blue screen with stop code system service exception and the screen is locked in this mode

PaulWillis3, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

System Service Exception Blue Code!

1. System Service Exception Blue Code! - Similar Threads - System Service Exception

2. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: so i open my pc today and run few things like library and chrome and after 10 minute my pc is freeze and there is blue screen error pop up with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and it shows where the failure came from i guess, it show the failure is came from...
  4. Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: so i open my pc today and run few things like library and chrome and after 10 minute my pc is freeze and there is blue screen error pop up with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and it shows where the failure came from i guess, it show the failure is came from...
  5. System Service Exception Blue Code!

System Service Exception Blue Code!: I get keep this blue code message. I analyzed the crash dump files and this is what it says: Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Wed 4/24/2019 12:23:57 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was...
  6. System Service Exception Blue Code!

in Windows 10 Support
    System Service Exception Blue Code!: I get keep this blue code message. I analyzed the crash dump files and this is what it says: Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Wed 4/24/2019 12:23:57 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was...
  7. System Service Exception Blue Code!

System Service Exception Blue Code!: I get keep this blue code message. I analyzed the crash dump files and this is what it says: Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Wed 4/24/2019 12:23:57 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This...
  8. System Service Exception blue code

System Service Exception blue code: I get keep this blue code message. I analyzed the crash dump files and this is what it says: Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Wed 4/24/2019 12:23:57 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This...
  9. Laptop blue screen code : service system exception

Laptop blue screen code : service system exception: Hi someone help me, my laptop get bluescreen when i after input the password even in safe mode. This problem happen after i setting to increaae ram performance in nox app. I cant enter the windows, just can boot or troubleshooting...
  10. Blue screen in system service exception

Blue screen in system service exception: [IMG]How to slove this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-in-system-service-exception/6a14eb0c-122c-4174-8720-ffbeb5d6f11a