Windows 10: System Service Exception BSOD and Black Screen while loading windows

Discus and support System Service Exception BSOD and Black Screen while loading windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not 100 percent certain yet but it looks like my old gtx 580 is done for. You may try to be sure. Stress test that Graphics Card using Furmark.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bytes64, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ARC
    Arc Win User

System Service Exception BSOD and Black Screen while loading windows

You may try to be sure. Stress test that Graphics Card using Furmark. Video Card - Stress Test with FurmarkTake a screenshot of the furmark window before closing it. Upload the screenshot for us. Also let us know if you have experienced any crash/BSOD and/or artifacts during the test.

2. bytes64 Win User

Well I've had zero blue screens since replacing it. Facebook no longer stutters either. No longer have any weird issues with multi monitor windows being open. Now I've replaced the card I borrowed with a 380x and things are still working. If nothing happens the next week or so I'll mark it as solved.

bytes64, Feb 29, 2016
  3. bytes64 Win User
    It's been over 3 weeks since I replaced the GPU but I've had about 4 or 5 random BSOD loops so I'm at a loss. Happened a few times in Maya when messing with a character rig. Other times seemed to be random with multiple tabs open in chrome on both monitors. It was much less frequent than before but something extremely funky is going on and it's baffling me. Attached a dm log below

Attachment 71166

bytes64, Mar 23, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8013f145b82, ffffd000db4ccde0, 0} Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys ( win32kbase!SURFACE::Map+17a ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto-start with it; but they can conflict which may cause various issues including randm crashes including BSODs.

• Right click on the taskbar and click on "Task Manager" in the context menu.
    • It will open Task Manager with "Processes" tab selected. Click on the "Startup" tab.
    • Select them all one by one and click "Disable" at the bottom right corner.
    • Disable everything there other than the antivirus.
    See how it goes. Let us know.

5. bytes64 Win User
    I think I've finally figured out the problem. It was one of my hard drives. It had been making slightly funky noises for months but it wasn't that old so I didn't pay too much attention to it and I didn't think it would cause those blue screens. It also passed every hard drive test. Said the health was good too which is strange. Since I removed it weeks ago I haven't received any blue screens. It's inconvenient to have yet another hard drive die on me but it looks like I can finally have some closure.

bytes64, Apr 21, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Well, frankly speaking, I have never seen that a failing HDD is causing a stop 0x3B BSOD. *Sad But if the replacement proves good, that is well accepted. Practical experience is always better than theory; and thus the knowledge advances. *Smile

If you experience any further issue, let us know.

Thema:

1. System Service Exception BSOD and Black Screen while loading windows - Similar Threads - System Service Exception

2. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception: I'm getting a BSOD occasionally that started a couple weeks ago and has gotten worse.The minidumps pointed to a system file so I ran driver verifier and these are the mini dumps it produced off of 2...
  3. BSOD system service exception while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD system service exception while playing a game: SpecsBATTLE-AX H310M-M.2 IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz RAM 16GB NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1070 Thermaltake Smart 500wMy last 3 minidumps + MSinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNTamzBPb7i06PC6Bf1WDi37xNBeen getting this while playing a game I used to run without having problems,...
  4. BSOD system service exception while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system service exception while playing a game: SpecsBATTLE-AX H310M-M.2 IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz RAM 16GB NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1070 Thermaltake Smart 500wMy last 3 minidumps + MSinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNTamzBPb7i06PC6Bf1WDi37xNBeen getting this while playing a game I used to run without having problems,...
  5. BSOD system service exception while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD system service exception while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system service exception while gaming: Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with...
  7. BSOD system service exception while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD system service exception while gaming: Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with...
  8. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  9. BSOD: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: System Service Exception: Hello everyone, I kept on getting BSOD on my new PC for a few days. I'm not sure why this is happening frequently although I have updated all drivers and removed the ones that I think is causing issues. I removed my NVIDIA driver as well as my printer device application yet...
  10. System Service Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...