Windows 10: System Service Exception BSOD every few days

Discus and support System Service Exception BSOD every few days in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I've been using my computer which I built about a year ago for quite a while now with no issues, but recently, I've been getting blue screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by coolkawbu, Feb 4, 2023.

1. coolkawbu Win User

System Service Exception BSOD every few days

Hello! I've been using my computer which I built about a year ago for quite a while now with no issues, but recently, I've been getting blue screens every few days or so. I am well-informed at least I'd believe so about the methods of troubleshooting BSODS, but this one doesn't seem to go away. It only happens sometimes about 30 seconds to a minute after booting my computer up into Windows. Everything runs fine initially, and then it will blue screen, showing the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error code and then restarting less than 3 seconds later. After restarting, the computer runs fine again.

:)

coolkawbu, Feb 4, 2023

2. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Feb 4, 2023
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Feb 4, 2023
  4. System Service Exception BSOD every few days

BSOD System service Exception

I've been running into alot of BSOD these days while using the latest version of windows 10 so i downgraded to version 1703 build 15063.483 but still i get this. Though the BSOD has been reduced with the downgrade but System service exception is still a
    left behind issue. I am attaching the minidump file through the link below

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

It would be a great help if anyone can analyse the dump file and inform me what the issue is that is causing the error. And to add i have all my drivers updated.

Thank You!

Rehan_Ahmed, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

System Service Exception BSOD every few days

1. System Service Exception BSOD every few days - Similar Threads - System Service Exception

2. System Service Exception BSOD every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception BSOD every few days: Hello! I've been using my computer which I built about a year ago for quite a while now with no issues, but recently, I've been getting blue screens every few days or so. I am well-informed at least I'd believe so about the methods of troubleshooting BSODS, but this one...
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  5. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception

BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception: I have a dell XPS 8390 i7-9700 running Windows 10 home 64.Starting yesterday afternoon - I'm getting the BSOD every 30 mins. System service exception: what failed: nvlddmkm.sysNot sure what this error code means or how to resolve it. Any assistance would be GREATLY...
  7. BSOD every 1 hour (System Service Exception)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every 1 hour (System Service Exception): Hi! So for the past 6 hours or so, my laptop (which has an i5, 12GB RAM, and Windows 10 Home) has been getting the BSOD. It all started when I was browsing on Chrome when it crashed all of a sudden. I can use the laptop for an hour or so, but afterwards it'll just crash...
  8. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  9. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  10. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...