Windows 10: system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

Discus and support system service exception rtkvhd64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryuuseiz, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Ryuuseiz Win User

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

I have no idea...
    I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more...
    I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile.
    I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up
    I'm currently helpless :'(
    using W10 10568.104 1151
    and when this happened... everything related to Realtek disappear like I didn't install it @@

:)

Ryuuseiz, Feb 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 Upgrade system service exception (rtkvhd64.sys)

Hi.

I have had the same problem. However, the clue was in Efields21 request for help, and that was ...realtek audio driver...!!

So I thought, why not check out if the 'Realtek' driver is up to date. Lo and behold, it wasn't, so I updated it and, 'bingo',

problem with 'SYSTEMSERVICEEXCEPTIONRTKVHD64.SYS' was solved.

Hope this helps - good luck and thanks for the clue because I was just about ready to 'abandon all hope' as well.

Cockney207, Feb 13, 2016
  3. EFields21 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade system service exception (rtkvhd64.sys)

So after upgrading (if you can call it that) to Windows 10, I am unable to do anything. Within seconds of logging into my account, I get a BSOD reading "system service exception (rtkvhd64.sys)". The PC will restart and either not boot (giving me a reset
    or continue to Windows 10 option) or will come back with the same error a few seconds after boot up (which is the same result if I select to continue to Windows 10). I've found online this relates to the realtek audio driver, but I am having trouble finding
    anything else about the issue (including a fix). Honestly, I don't know how I would be able to fix if I can't even stay logged in for more than a few seconds.

I was just going to revert back to Windows 7 for the sake of being able to resume normal business, but with the reset option, it wants to delete all of my software not installed by Windows, which is not something I want to do (between not having some of
    the discs and the time it would take to install everything I have now this would be completely counter-productive, although at the current moment my PC is 100% useless).

Please help - need to find some kind of fix soon.

EFields21, Feb 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Do you install both Acer and Microsoft drivers when they're available? Installing from multiple sources causes problems.

5. Ryuuseiz Win User
    i install 1 driver either Acer or MS when i reinstall windows actually.
    Both lead to the same problem when i tried to update W10 to newer build... Install is 1511 - 10586.0 to 1511 - 10586.104

Ryuuseiz, Feb 14, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
  7. Ryuuseiz Win User
    download driver from Acer.com
    that's all.. and i just wanted to make my pc updated. After all i did buy a W10 Key
    all everything is at stock reinstall from W10 Multi MSDN
    just updated Driver and W10 build

Ryuuseiz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys - Similar Threads - system service exception

2. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  3. Blue Screen "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" dxgmms2.sys

Blue Screen "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" dxgmms2.sys: I have recently had quite a few crashes on my computer while randomly downloading games from Steam and while watching YouTube. Just says "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" What failed: dxgmms2.sys Any help is appreciated....
  4. system service exception SPUVCbv x64.sys for ZOOM

system service exception SPUVCbv x64.sys for ZOOM: system service exception SPUVCbv x64.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception-spuvcbv-x64sys-for-zoom/2ed18a26-7b26-419b-a5b8-a24fc17c2d35
  5. No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio System Thread Exception Not Handled RealTek Driver Issue RTKVHD64.sys: A few days ago after starting up my computer, I discovered that all audio had disappeared. My Realtek audio driver was for some reason disabled. I have tried updating, uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek Drivers, but when I do that as soon as the driver's installation...
  6. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  7. BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys

BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys: TL,DR: system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys error screen and resetting to factory does not work. Hi, I've recently had an issue with my Hp Envy and it will randomly crash and show the screen shown on the link and it will be stuck in this screen. I have no idea...
  8. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....
  9. System Thread Exception Not Handled - RealTek Driver Issue (RTKVHD64.sys)

System Thread Exception Not Handled - RealTek Driver Issue (RTKVHD64.sys): Hi. I updated my laptop yesterday and there was an issue with the sound driver. There were no input and output sound detected. So I watched a video, downloaded the Realtek driver and ran it. It fixed the issue and the sound is working again after I restarted. However, the...
  10. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtkvhd64.sys crash windows 10