Windows 10: System service Exception with Hyper V Enabled

Discus and support System service Exception with Hyper V Enabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i use two emulators MUMU (chinese emulator) and NOX, tried to enable the Hyper V, my configuration says it is compatible. But still i dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matt De Beaulieu, May 21, 2019.

1. System service Exception with Hyper V Enabled

Hello, i use two emulators MUMU (chinese emulator) and NOX, tried to enable the Hyper V, my configuration says it is compatible.

But still i dont know what happens, when i try to open the emulator MUMU or NOX with Hyper V enabled, both gives BSOD, System service Exception.

Here's the dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I3OgZSuuHT8IGmEmwguk5oyAiDJJhJlA/view?usp=sharing

:)

Matt De Beaulieu, May 21, 2019
  2. 'Mike P Win User

How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, May 21, 2019
  3. jbl1985 Win User
    Hyper V Integration Services are not Available

I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu after I connect to the VM to install Integration services, there is no such option under the Action Menu to Insert Integration Services Setup Disk . The instructions
    seem so simple but I seem to be missing something. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services
    Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may need to start the installation
      manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, May 21, 2019
  4. System service Exception with Hyper V Enabled

How to enable enable Hyper-V?

Hyper-V is only supported on the Pro and Enterprise editions.

Enabling Hyper-V for use on Windows 10

FastEthernet, May 21, 2019
Thema:

System service Exception with Hyper V Enabled

1. System service Exception with Hyper V Enabled - Similar Threads - System service Exception

2. i cant enable hyper v

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant enable hyper v: i was trying to enable virtual machine platform and windows hypervisor platform when i enable at i restart my windows normally but in the progress he said we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes i spend so much time trying to fix this then i find out that i have to...
  3. i cant enable hyper v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant enable hyper v: i was trying to enable virtual machine platform and windows hypervisor platform when i enable at i restart my windows normally but in the progress he said we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes i spend so much time trying to fix this then i find out that i have to...
  4. Hyper-V Cant be enabled!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Cant be enabled!: Hey Guys, I really hope that this can be fixed for me.First my Specs: I got Windows 11 48G Ram RTX 3060 MSI Tomahawk Motherboard AMD Ryzen 9 5900 CPUNow, I am trying to enable Hyper V to use Windows Sandbox. When I try to start Sandbox, it says "Initialisation of Sandbox...
  5. Hyper-V Cant be enabled!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Cant be enabled!: Hey Guys, I really hope that this can be fixed for me.First my Specs: I got Windows 11 48G Ram RTX 3060 MSI Tomahawk Motherboard AMD Ryzen 9 5900 CPUNow, I am trying to enable Hyper V to use Windows Sandbox. When I try to start Sandbox, it says "Initialisation of Sandbox...
  6. cant find/enable hyper v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find/enable hyper v: hi i have a ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HC_FX506HC and i wanted to install a vm but i can enable/finde hyper v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-findenable-hyper-v/cae319f4-d4df-46e0-9604-d117296518cd
  7. enabling hyper-v after disabling it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    enabling hyper-v after disabling it.: Hi. I play cs:go and wanted to use a third party client (FACEIT) which told me to deactivate hyper-v in order to use their anticheat. I used this command bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off And now I cant get it to work. When I open the command line it tells me to...
  8. Trouble enabling Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Trouble enabling Hyper-V: I have Virtualization Technology enabled in my bios, Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled in Turn Windows features on and off, and when I type Hyper-V Manager in Windows Search the best match is Hyper-V Manager web results, so I went into Services and every Hyper-V related...
  9. Hyper-V, Windows XP, how to enable sound?

Hyper-V, Windows XP, how to enable sound?: Hi, I just created a virtual machine with Windows XP. Now I'd like to get the sound working in the virtual machine. But I can't see how. Can anyone help, please? 30409
  10. Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?

Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?: I have Windows 10 Home - I double checked this under Settings > System > About. Under System Information, I can see that somehow I have Hyper-V (which I read wasn't a feature in Windows 10 Home) enabled. I'm trying to install a Kali VM but I can't disable these features...