Windows 10: System service exception

Discus and support System service exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happens when I exited a game while running Chrome and playing a video at the same time. Attachment 56384. 35827 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by romulasry, Dec 31, 2015.

1. romulasry Win User

System service exception

This happens when I exited a game while running Chrome and playing a video at the same time.
    Attachment 56384.

:)

romulasry, Dec 31, 2015

2. System Service Exception

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 31, 2015
  3. System Service Exception

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

System service exception

System service exception [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with DriverWhiz, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Because you are an insider keep in mind that this could be a bug in Windows.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

5. romulasry Win User
    Just filled it out, thank you.

romulasry, Jan 3, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Have you done anything with DriverWhiz?

axe0, Jan 3, 2016
  7. romulasry Win User
    No. I only have updated my WIFI with Snappy Driver Installer Download Snappy Driver Installer - MajorGeeks.

Here is an updated crash file after updating Windows 10 Insider to latest [FAST]: Attachment 60347

romulasry, Jan 23, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

System service exception

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

I would suggest to not use the USB network adapter, I am pretty sure the drivers won't work properly with the TP version.
    NOTE: the USB network adapter is NOT the cause but something I want to mention.
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm rtwlanu start end module name fffff800`6d270000 fffff800`6d717000 rtwlanu (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys Image name: rtwlanu.sys Timestamp: Thu Sep 17 13:26:15 2015 (55FAA357) CheckSum: 00490FB4 ImageSize: 004A7000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] As usual the graphics drivers have caused the crash.
    I am however not sure if there is a solution currently or do you only want to know what caused the crash?
    Code: ffffd000`23cd74b8 fffff800`6e312a56Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys atikmdag+0x12a56 2: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff800`6e300000 fffff800`6fa5b000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Wed Dec 23 16:58:26 2015 (567AC4A2) CheckSum: 016DE42D ImageSize: 0175B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]
    Please check in Google Chrome if hardware acceleration is enabled:
    • In the right upper corner, click on Attachment 56422 and choose settings.
    • Scroll below and click on 'advanced settings', scroll all the way to the end of the settings.
    • In the part 'system' is the option to enable/disable hardware acceleration.
    • If this option is enabled, disable it and let me know how it goes.
    Hardware acceleration makes Google Chrome using hardware to execute some functionality faster then possible with software, this however could sometimes cause problems.

9. romulasry Win User
    It is still crashing after I turned off hardware acceleration in chrome and removal of Daemon tools pass through...
    More logfiles...

Attachment 60950

romulasry, Jan 26, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Honestly it looks to me like a Windows bug.

Recommended is to not use any other AV but Windows Defender in TP
    Uninstall Avira please
    How do I uninstall my Avira Antivirus product?
    Code: ffffd000`219348f0 fffff801`d41a14e0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avipbb.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avipbb.sys avipbb+0x214e0[/quote] What is the reason that you are in the TP version?

Thema:

System service exception

1. System service exception - Similar Threads - System service exception

2. system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system service exception: hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityhowever i can only get toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuardthere is nothing beyond that...
  3. system service exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system service exception: hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityhowever i can only get toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuardthere is nothing beyond that...
  4. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception: Hi,Can I please ask for assistance to analyze a minidump file to determine what caused the problem.Here's a link to the .dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wx2IQ8hh0n1kI6FAmFOpBhDe8fUbqD9Z/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  5. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception: Hi,Can I please ask for assistance to analyze a minidump file to determine what caused the problem.Here's a link to the .dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wx2IQ8hh0n1kI6FAmFOpBhDe8fUbqD9Z/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  6. system service exception

system service exception: from few days my pc showing BSOD system service exception https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception/9b877ec4-33e0-4dd3-8e00-4dc92e6ca9c0
  7. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: I wanted to upload my minidump file and give you guys a link, but it says my minidump file folder is empty. I'm a little confused on where to go from here and how you guys can help me with this error....
  8. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: Hello! I am getting the blue screen, with a System Service Exception saying that is an error with portcls.sys. I am sending the link of the ZIP with de Minidump.rar files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoJ-j7q_-1i6s2a4HTBf3mnQuCxi?e=LUjrph Please, I really need help because I...
  9. service system exception

service system exception: I have a reoccurring BSOD. Today was a system service exception, but that is not always the case. The last recent BSOD was an unexpected kernel mode trap. I am almost positive my drivers are up to date. I was wondering if someone could look at my minidump file and find out...
  10. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: Hi, I have been getting lots of BSOD recently and I think its due to the HID-Complaint headset driver but I can't seem to find the exact problem. I have uploaded the log file from the V2 Log checker listed in the stickied thread. [img] Thanks for your time. - - -...