Windows 10: system service exception

Discus and support system service exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kn-heal, Aug 17, 2022.

1. kn-heal Win User

system service exception

hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityhowever i can only get toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuardthere is nothing beyond that point is there any other way that i can figure this out i have not installed any software or hardware no updates my computer just blue screens for no apparent reason at random times no matter what i am doing. i have used dism and sfc both to try to fix problums is there any thing else i can try to stop all the bsod's?

:)

kn-heal, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Eric Ber Win User

stopcode-system service exception

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, system service exception. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We are looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Aug 17, 2022
  3. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION on Windows 10

i have done all the same steps which are given in the instruction just there is a difference of version.

Still it gives blue Screen "System Service Exception".

Uzair Bin Tabish, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

system service exception

Dell Laptop, BSOD System Service Exception

Hi,

Outdated drivers is one of the common reasons why SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and
    Wdf01000.sys error appears.

Considering that the driver verifier detected a violation, it is best to first check for available updates for your drivers. We suggest following the steps on this
    article to update it.

Don't hesitate to update us with the result.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

system service exception

1. system service exception - Similar Threads - system service exception

2. system service exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system service exception: Hi,a few months ago my laptop started crashing in the middle of me working on it. Often several times in a short period.It's close to 6 years old, I have window 10 on it from 4 years.i tried to install several times and changed hdd to ssd.but still i get the same message.I...
  3. system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system service exception: hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityhowever i can only get toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuardthere is nothing beyond that...
  4. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception: Hi,Can I please ask for assistance to analyze a minidump file to determine what caused the problem.Here's a link to the .dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wx2IQ8hh0n1kI6FAmFOpBhDe8fUbqD9Z/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  5. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception: Hi,Can I please ask for assistance to analyze a minidump file to determine what caused the problem.Here's a link to the .dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wx2IQ8hh0n1kI6FAmFOpBhDe8fUbqD9Z/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  6. system service exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system service exception: from few days my pc showing BSOD system service exception https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception/9b877ec4-33e0-4dd3-8e00-4dc92e6ca9c0
  7. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: I wanted to upload my minidump file and give you guys a link, but it says my minidump file folder is empty. I'm a little confused on where to go from here and how you guys can help me with this error....
  8. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: Hello! I am getting the blue screen, with a System Service Exception saying that is an error with portcls.sys. I am sending the link of the ZIP with de Minidump.rar files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoJ-j7q_-1i6s2a4HTBf3mnQuCxi?e=LUjrph Please, I really need help because I...
  9. service system exception

service system exception: I have a reoccurring BSOD. Today was a system service exception, but that is not always the case. The last recent BSOD was an unexpected kernel mode trap. I am almost positive my drivers are up to date. I was wondering if someone could look at my minidump file and find out...
  10. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: Hi, I have been getting lots of BSOD recently and I think its due to the HID-Complaint headset driver but I can't seem to find the exact problem. I have uploaded the log file from the V2 Log checker listed in the stickied thread. [img] Thanks for your time. - - -...