Windows 10: system service expection

Discus and support system service expection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW TO FIX WHEN I AM OPEN PUBG MOBILE WITH GAMELOOP "YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM" HOW TO FIX IT ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOSEPHKIRAN09, Oct 23, 2019.

1. system service expection

HOW TO FIX WHEN I AM OPEN PUBG MOBILE WITH GAMELOOP "YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM" HOW TO FIX IT ?

:)

JOSEPHKIRAN09, Oct 23, 2019

2. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 23, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

system service expection

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

system service expection

1. system service expection - Similar Threads - system service expection

2. System Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Services: I was disabling some system services to free up resources then I restarted my computer.Now my computer actually runs slower,For example, Google Chrome suddenly takes much longer to load webpages,Other applications take longer responding to me clicking and interacting with...
  3. System Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Services: I was disabling some system services to free up resources then I restarted my computer.Now my computer actually runs slower,For example, Google Chrome suddenly takes much longer to load webpages,Other applications take longer responding to me clicking and interacting with...
  4. System Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys: I have been having this problem for a while just wanted to know if there’s any fixed.-Chasin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-service-expectation-what-failed/7edf3685-e359-42ee-b1e1-c4f8756ffcc8
  6. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys: I have been having this problem for a while just wanted to know if there’s any fixed.-Chasin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-service-expectation-what-failed/7edf3685-e359-42ee-b1e1-c4f8756ffcc8
  7. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????

Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????: What is this... the OS itself is using the computer rather than me even offline. what the hell is that?! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-the-kind-of-service-we-expect-from-the/b1cb49f3-b7a5-42c8-8b07-346878aad291
  9. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION: So first it started one day won't able too boot my pc, tried reinstalling, going into repair mode all gets the same error, also on the installer it crashed when it was saying Getting devices ready, so if anyone is willing to help I would really appreciate it...
  10. SYSTEM THREAD EXPECTION NOT HANDLED help please

SYSTEM THREAD EXPECTION NOT HANDLED help please: I restarted my computer and i got the blue screen of death. Ive tried resetting had the error message not enough space. Tried every other option I cant access safe mode from f8. I tried the scanning for error in command promt and no luck I dont have a recovery disk ive only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service expection