Windows 10: System Service (ntoskrnl.exe)

Discus and support System Service (ntoskrnl.exe) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i have very ridiculous problems with this file. When i leave my laptop without working any things for 5 minutes, this file System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QuangHop, Nov 27, 2018.

1. QuangHop Win User

System Service (ntoskrnl.exe)

System Service (ntoskrnl.exe) 5b490ff8-c033-4c3d-9bcc-071d347e485d?upload=true.jpg

i have very ridiculous problems with this file. When i leave my laptop without working any things for 5 minutes, this file System (ntoskrnl.exe) start occupying my CPU over 60 to 80 percent and 100 percent my Disk. If i leave it longer, my laptop is gonna be freezing and restart. But if i only need to move mouse, this file System (ntoskrnl.exe) will reduce the occupying on both Disk and CPU. Please see the image.

:)

QuangHop, Nov 27, 2018

2. System(ntoskrnl) and service host abnormal memory usage

The troubleshooter and the sfc scan found nothing and it probably has nothing to do with startup since the memory usage of the ntoskrnl is consistently high throughout my use of the laptop. Any other way to diagnose the problem?

MervynFung, Nov 27, 2018
  3. ntoskrnl using High CPU -

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest you to try running a Windows System File Checker with the following steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type command in the search box.
    • Press Control + Shift + Enter
      button on your keyboard.
    • Enter your credentials on the permission dialog box, then click Yes.
    • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Enter sfc /scannow.
    • Wait for the System File Checker to scan for msvcp_win.dll. System scan may take a while.
    • Follow the on-screen commands.

We also suggest a clean boot in Windows. You can refer to this
    link
    for steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 27, 2018
  4. System Service (ntoskrnl.exe)

Create a service to launch EXE or script

Via Microsoft - How To Create a User-Defined Service

Steven M. Vascellaro, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

System Service (ntoskrnl.exe)

1. System Service (ntoskrnl.exe) - Similar Threads - System Service ntoskrnl

2. many 4673 related to system services .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    many 4673 related to system services .exe files: hello im getting frequently 4673 events priveleged service called and related to them processes is RuntimeBroker.exeBackgroundTaskHost.exe and more. why does this happen? how to avoid getting this log messages?...
  3. many 4673 related to system services .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many 4673 related to system services .exe files: hello im getting frequently 4673 events priveleged service called and related to them processes is RuntimeBroker.exeBackgroundTaskHost.exe and more. why does this happen? how to avoid getting this log messages?...
  4. many 4673 related to system services .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. System ntoskrnl high cpu usage

System ntoskrnl high cpu usage: On startup the ntoskrnl process quickly begins using 30% of my cpu power without any other tasks running this wont go away although performing a restart seems to cure it, whenever I turn the pc on from cold it starts again I have done a fresh install of windows 10, gone...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
Tags: