Windows 10: System Service Sxception nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support System Service Sxception nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing GTA 5, suddenly my computer crashed into a BSOD with repeating buzzing audio. I wasn't monitoring temps at the time but I've played this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theridon, Dec 3, 2017.

1. theridon Win User

System Service Sxception nvlddmkm.sys

I was playing GTA 5, suddenly my computer crashed into a BSOD with repeating buzzing audio. I wasn't monitoring temps at the time but I've played this game for 50+ hours with no problem on this PC.

I read up a bit about nvlddmkm.sys, so I wiped Nvidia drivers with DDU and updated to the latest ones, I havent had the BSOD again, yet.

Nothing I changed but, a couple days ago I installed the chipset drivers from my mobo manufacturers website (GA-H170-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.1) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE
    ), in an attempt to solve some other problems I am having. Faulty gpu?

I attached the bsod file please take a look at it. Thank you.

:)

theridon, Dec 3, 2017
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Repeat BSODs, Kernal Trap and String execution

ffffd000`23c3a4d8 fffff800`ad9717c2Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

nvlddmkm+0x1c17c2

Both dumps referenced NVidia Display driver, but since it seems you have the latest driver available, I suggest you navigate to "services" on your system, locate and disable nVidia Streaming Kernel service.

If the issues continue, uninstall and reinstall the driver and again, disable nVidia Streaming Kernel service.

XP ROCKS., Dec 3, 2017
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (When Gaming)

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys,<===NVidia display

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+14cba1 )

Navigate to "services" on your PC, locate and disable nVidia Streaming Kernel service. Reboot and check if that helps. If no go, uninstall the driver and install the newest NVidia driver available at your computer manufacturer's website.

XP ROCKS., Dec 3, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The latest BSOD is also pointing to the graphics driver as the problem. It may be a case of trying the very latest driver update.

Your current version is nvlddmkm.sys Fri Oct 27 16:49:39 2017 (59F35593)

See this page for the latest versions: Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10

philc43, Dec 3, 2017
Thema:

1. System Service Sxception nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - System Service Sxception

2. System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys: Hi,For the past few days I have encountered this problem that basically loops continuously. I have tried following various guides on how to solve this, including uninstalling Lenovo Vantage seems to be an issue for a lot of people and resetting Windows, twice, yet the problem...
  3. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  4. Blue Screen "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" dxgmms2.sys

Blue Screen "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" dxgmms2.sys: I have recently had quite a few crashes on my computer while randomly downloading games from Steam and while watching YouTube. Just says "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" What failed: dxgmms2.sys Any help is appreciated....
  5. system service exception SPUVCbv x64.sys for ZOOM

system service exception SPUVCbv x64.sys for ZOOM: system service exception SPUVCbv x64.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception-spuvcbv-x64sys-for-zoom/2ed18a26-7b26-419b-a5b8-a24fc17c2d35
  6. Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys

Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys: I have an HP Probook 4340s with SunplusIT - Camera, Other hardware - HP HD Webcam [Fixed]. This happens whenever i access any apps that uses my camera like skype, zoom, messenger, camtasia etc. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  7. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  8. DSBWNC4.8.0.sys service

DSBWNC4.8.0.sys service: I've tried to solve this issue with both of the recommended methods: 1) renaiming it, and 2) uninstalling it. In the first case I couldn't because "you have no permission from system" and in the second one because in the middle of the process it is interrupted with the same...
  9. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...
  10. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs...
Tags: