Windows 10: System setup. Changing at start of registration.

Discus and support System setup. Changing at start of registration. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just started to update a new mini pc for a customer when it asked for my new system registration info. Since I was setting this up for a customer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nummie, Oct 10, 2020.

1. nummie Win User

System setup. Changing at start of registration.

I just started to update a new mini pc for a customer when it asked for my new system registration info. Since I was setting this up for a customer, I stopped and saved the rest of the sign in for the customer to do. I had selected and started the setup thru to the user name and password setup so I had already selected the network and started that. The customer uses ethernet not wifi - ATT. I need to get the windows to start back at the beginning to first turn on.... like being able to clear out preliminary setups and updates like we used to do for new system builds. Doe that still exist?

Naomi Cho

775-289-7979 Pls call ASAP as part way thru customer installation.

:)

nummie, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Could system specs be part of the registration form?

That could actually be considered a good thing, it shouldnt put people off if they genuinly want to join the best technical forum on the web, it might put a few trolls off though *Big Grin System setup.  Changing at start of registration. :D

I suggested something very similar quite a while back so I obviously think it's a good idea, something where perhaps they cant actually complete the registration process unless they complete all mandatory fields of which system specs is one of them.

Tatty_One, Oct 10, 2020
  3. georgetok Win User
    Is it possible to easily setup Raid-1 on this system ?

Thank you so much.

Dell system I am buying as a back has Xeon E5645 2.2 GHz & 12 GB ECC RAM

They don't offer Xeon W3680 that you suggested

So would that be good enough ?

Thanks

georgetok, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Cursus Win User

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. System setup. Changing at start of registration. - Similar Threads - System setup Changing

2. Registration failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration failed: Hi I previosly installed a Windows 8 Home DVD version OEM on a laptop then it was upgraded to Windows 10 and I linked the serial key to my account.Then I reinstalled an other os to the laptop and i would like to move the old license from the laptop to an other machine..I...
  3. Setup is starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setup is starting: I built a gaming pc as a complete beginner but I had no way of installing windows 10 media on another usb so I bought one online and I plugged it in and it just gets stuck on setup is starting and I’ve tried solving this on my own to no avail can someone please tell me how I...
  4. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System: I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems which keep reoccuring. But my question is: I keep seeming when I run Bitdefender's utlities oneclick optimizer registry cleanup...
  5. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System: I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems which keep reoccuring. But my question is: I keep seeming when I run Bitdefender's utlities oneclick optimizer registry cleanup...
  6. registration files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration files: So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which required me to mess with the registration files on the laptop. I didn't want to mess anything up and be unable to reverse it so i...
  7. activering Registration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activering Registration: How can I activate my Registration for MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X + ACCELERATION ????? Harry Vos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activering-registration/077c47af-87ca-4565-9573-54486c9ed4ef
  8. problem on registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on registration: i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++. there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key online" button, but after i finish the questionnaire and click the "continuous" button, it jump to this page: "We are sorry,...
  9. Registration key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration key: I have purchased more than a dozen computers over the years, but never before has there been no apparent windows registration key, and the computer will not fully function without it. Other than a small fold out pamphlet, nothing came with the computer. Dell computer,...
  10. Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi I got a problem now. My laptop cant install Windows. This is the story : Im playing games with my laptop for few hours and then my laptop got a crash and then im doing force shutdown. And then im realize that im accidently cause some disk errors. I tried again and...