Windows 10: System Shutdown Issues

Discus and support System Shutdown Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've had and issue lately for about 1 year now. I cant seem to troubleshoot or narrow down where the issue is at. The issue will come an go at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryuwolves, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Ryuwolves Win User

System Shutdown Issues

So I've had and issue lately for about 1 year now. I cant seem to troubleshoot or narrow down where the issue is at. The issue will come an go at times where it will be fine for a few days or a week before returning. Below i will post all my computer says.

[COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1]Windows[/COLOR]

Problem Date

1/26/2021 2:48 Pm

Windows was not properly shut down

[COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1]Description[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1] The previous system shutdown at 2:17:53 PM on 1/26/2021 was unexpected.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]This is the issue I keep getting every few days that will happen throughout the day and happen about 1-10 times. Then I will not get it again for about a week before then getting it again. I have spent a lot of time googling around the web for all known issues. I have spent hours in the CMD check the sfc /scannow for any issue and all come up clean. I have checked the Microsoft safety scanner for aid and i was given this error at the end VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore not really sure what it falls under but have checked it up and read about it. Still confused what's causing the Windows shut down.[/COLOR]

I have also gone to great lengths as to doing system restart of all files on my computer and returning the computer back to it original default factory settings. Which was working just great for 1 week before finally giving me another Windows Shut down unexpected. I have also thought it could be my Power supply which I have a LEPA G1600 1600W 80 PLUS GOLD MODULAR POWER SUPPLY. If wondering why such a power PSU mostly because I do live streaming and use my tower for both streaming and gaming on which i also have 9-15 fans cooling the system. A GeForce RTX 2080 TI Gaming OC 11GB GDDR6. The list goes on in my tower but I don't feel I need to explain the spec's. So ya in a nutshell my computer has been experiencing this issue for about 1 year now and nothing seems to be working.

The last thing I have tried is purchasing a new Power supply today. After getting an corsair 850W 80 Gold power supply. I can say that the system started running fine for about 5-10mins before Getting the Windows Issue posted above at 2:17:53 PM today. Now I am certain it wasn't my Power Supply. Only issue now is to figure out is it coming from the Motherboard or my SSD Drive? or is it my RAM?

Help is needed. I'm very intelligent about fixing issues on computers but this issue has be stumped.

:)

Ryuwolves, Jan 26, 2021
  2. little cat, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

System Shutdown Issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

System Shutdown Issues

1. System Shutdown Issues - Similar Threads - System Shutdown Issues

2. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your windows to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/b0d8f50e-4851-438d-8632-4e1fac47e320
  3. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your windows to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/b0d8f50e-4851-438d-8632-4e1fac47e320
  4. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Shutdown

System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your Windows system to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/772ce09c-22ee-43a9-9537-4ae05522befa
  6. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your Windows system to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/772ce09c-22ee-43a9-9537-4ae05522befa
  7. System Shutdown

8. System Shutdown

System Shutdown: Hello friends I am Amir Ali My system has an SSD. And it usually takes about 45 seconds to turn off. Is this normal ?? How many seconds does the process of shutting down the system take for you ??...
  9. System shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shutdowns: Here's a puzzle. Getting random system shutdowns, like the plug pulled out of the wall, instant, while playing 2 games, Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 at ultra settings Thought maybe an overheating problem, nope, ran CPUID while playing, cpu stays below 70, GPU stays...
  10. Shutdowns on system

Shutdowns on system: Morning, hope all are well today. I had a shutdown on my system couple weeks ago. Stats below. When booting it back up I had to go in and reset my bios. Since then I have not been able to get it right. At the moment it is working ok but I expect another shut down. So I am...