Windows 10: System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar...

Discus and support System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows 10 version 1803(OS build 17134.165) As mentioned above, I got hit by both problems at same time. 1. We cant sign in to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kash 1803, May 24, 2019.

1. kash 1803 Win User

System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar...

Hi

I have Windows 10 version 1803(OS build 17134.165)

As mentioned above, I got hit by both problems at same time.

1. We cant sign in to your account

2. Taskbar no response i.e. cant open settings, cant update nothing working except taskmanager and powershell

Solutions used normally and in safemode for both of the problems:

1. sfc /scannow = always said there are some files needs to be repaired or cant repair.

2. dism = scanhealth, restorehealth, all other options available on google are used but still no solution and ends up saying error 2 .. files missing .. tried to solve this issue but nothing working as I cant update my windows.

3. Made new profile with admin rights and still settings option or update option not working .. taskbar kind of working but no settings or update or recovery.

Main problem when I try to update windows with latest update 1903 .. i get error 0x8007001F - 0x200002

Even when I try to reset windows using the bootable usb I used before to install this windows, it gives error saying the files all missing.

So what did I miss and what else I can do to sort these problems. Also please let me know if need more info to verify the problem.

Please help if you can.

:)

kash 1803, May 24, 2019

2. computer will not shutdown or restart.

Try clearing page file at shutdown:
    CAUTION: This dramatically slows down shutdown times but hopefully it solves your problem.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=39696535ec0.jpg

System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar... [​IMG]

spearman914, May 24, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 24, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar...

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar... - Similar Threads - System shutdown itself

2. System restart itself or freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restart itself or freeze: hi, this is maybe 3 or 4th time my laptop restart itself in middle of games and adobe apps in 1 day, it gave me a minidump file.I'll leave a link for anyone who can read or understand this dump information.Google Drive :...
  3. System restart itself or freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restart itself or freeze: hi, this is maybe 3 or 4th time my laptop restart itself in middle of games and adobe apps in 1 day, it gave me a minidump file.I'll leave a link for anyone who can read or understand this dump information.Google Drive :...
  4. Shutdown problem. logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown problem. logs: Günlük Adı: System Kaynak: EventLog Tarih: 23.12.2022 22:52:34 Olay Kimliği: 6008 Görev Kategorisi:Yok Düzey: Hata Anahtar sözcükler:Klasik Kullanıcı: Yok Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-R29RETJ Açıklama: 22:14:11, ‎23.‎12.‎2022 tarihinde gerçekleşen önceki sistem kapanışı beklenmiyordu....
  5. Shutdown problem. logs

Shutdown problem. logs: Günlük Adı: System Kaynak: EventLog Tarih: 23.12.2022 22:52:34 Olay Kimliği: 6008 Görev Kategorisi:Yok Düzey: Hata Anahtar sözcükler:Klasik Kullanıcı: Yok Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-R29RETJ Açıklama: 22:14:11, ‎23.‎12.‎2022 tarihinde gerçekleşen önceki sistem kapanışı beklenmiyordu....
  6. Shutdown and Restart Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown and Restart Problem: I have Asus vivobook 14. I tried to dual boot ubuntu alongside windows 10 on it. But the installation failed. After that, shutdown and Restart took way too long. For shutdown, the screen turn off but the power indicator turn off after a minute or two. And when I restart the...
  7. Shutdown and Restart Problem

Shutdown and Restart Problem: I have Asus vivobook 14. I tried to dual boot ubuntu alongside windows 10 on it. But the installation failed. After that, shutdown and Restart took way too long. For shutdown, the screen turn off but the power indicator turn off after a minute or two. And when I restart the...
  8. Two profiles on Windows log-in screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two profiles on Windows log-in screen?: Hi, I have two profiles when I start up my PC. One is linked and the other is not. The one that is not linked to my Microsoft account is the always the one that comes up on log-in. How do I get rid of that? It's a mild annoyance, but still annoying ;...
  9. Pc restarts itself after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc restarts itself after shutdown: When I press shutdown button in start menu,It restarts itself.Usually it happens at night. How can I fix this? 139074
  10. System restarts itself sometime after a shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System restarts itself sometime after a shutdown: I have multiple PC's running W10 v1511. For some reason at least one of them and I suspect more than one will automatically restart after it has been shutdown. The restart does not occur immediately, in fact, it is several hours before the magic happens! The reason I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows shutdown itself