Windows 10: System Shutdown

Discus and support System Shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello friends I am Amir Ali My system has an SSD. And it usually takes about 45 seconds to turn off. Is this normal ?? How many seconds does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Amirali.Salari, Mar 15, 2022.

1. System Shutdown

Hello friends I am Amir Ali My system has an SSD. And it usually takes about 45 seconds to turn off. Is this normal ?? How many seconds does the process of shutting down the system take for you ??

:)

Amirali.Salari, Mar 15, 2022

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 15, 2022
  3. sachind1 Win User
    script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Weer Win User

System Shutdown

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Thema:

System Shutdown

1. System Shutdown - Similar Threads - System Shutdown

2. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  3. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  4. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  6. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  7. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash unexpected shutdown: Hello,It's been a while since I'm experiencing random crashes on my Laptop, Windows 10 IoT Enterprice LTSC 21H2 OS Build 19044.2491.Step by step:1. Work normally on my laptop, charger is connected, full battery, no problem at all.2. Suddenly, a random crash happens and causes...
  8. System crash unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash unexpected shutdown: Hello,It's been a while since I'm experiencing random crashes on my Laptop, Windows 10 IoT Enterprice LTSC 21H2 OS Build 19044.2491.Step by step:1. Work normally on my laptop, charger is connected, full battery, no problem at all.2. Suddenly, a random crash happens and causes...
  9. System crash unexpected shutdown

10. System crash unexpected shutdown