Windows 10: System Shutdown

Discus and support System Shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How many seconds does it take for your Windows system to shut down ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Amirali.Salari, Mar 15, 2022.

1. System Shutdown

How many seconds does it take for your Windows system to shut down ??

:)

Amirali.Salari, Mar 15, 2022

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 15, 2022
  3. sachind1 Win User
    script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Weer Win User

System Shutdown

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Thema:

System Shutdown

1. System Shutdown - Similar Threads - System Shutdown

2. Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged: Windows version: Windows 11 Home & Pro 10.0.22631PCs specs: Desktop:CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Motherboard: MSI B650M-p pro GPU: RTX 4060 MSI Ventus 2X RAM: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 16GB SSD: Nvme Crucial P3Laptop: HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxI have encountered some issues since the...
  3. Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged: Windows version: Windows 11 Home & Pro 10.0.22631PCs specs: Desktop:CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Motherboard: MSI B650M-p pro GPU: RTX 4060 MSI Ventus 2X RAM: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 16GB SSD: Nvme Crucial P3Laptop: HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxI have encountered some issues since the...
  4. Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17: Asus A17 TUF706IU-AS76 AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, GTX1660Ti 6GBI usually connect my laptop with two monitors one via HDMI and the other via the typeC port and always plug with power. My HDMI screen main screen is having all kinds of trouble when it is spare...
  5. Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17

Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17: Asus A17 TUF706IU-AS76 AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, GTX1660Ti 6GBI usually connect my laptop with two monitors one via HDMI and the other via the typeC port and always plug with power. My HDMI screen main screen is having all kinds of trouble when it is spare...
  6. My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected: My computer keeps either rebooting itself or going full black screen, and I have no idea why. I'm also not the most savvy so I'm not too sure what all I've tried to remedy it, except making sure everything was plugged in correctly.System model: ROG strix...
  7. My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected

My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected: My computer keeps either rebooting itself or going full black screen, and I have no idea why. I'm also not the most savvy so I'm not too sure what all I've tried to remedy it, except making sure everything was plugged in correctly.System model: ROG strix...
  8. Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up: Hello readers,For the past months seemingly after getting new monitors, but this might be irrelevant I have been getting BSODs at unpredictable moments of using my PC, and sometimes too when shutting down or logging into Windows. Next to that, my PC often turns off during...
  9. Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up

Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up: Hello readers,For the past months seemingly after getting new monitors, but this might be irrelevant I have been getting BSODs at unpredictable moments of using my PC, and sometimes too when shutting down or logging into Windows. Next to that, my PC often turns off during...
  10. Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging