Windows 10: system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

Discus and support system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There,Our company has changed windows 10 pro license to windows 10 enterprise one & activated smoothly completed.but now users are having issue for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MGurve, Jun 11, 2021.

1. MGurve Win User

system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

Hi There,Our company has changed windows 10 pro license to windows 10 enterprise one & activated smoothly completed.but now users are having issue for system slowness or system hanged issue.Below are troubleshooting performed so far, still user reporting system hang issue. Checked event logs, there is no issue found for any failure, User have to manually restart system after system hang, that logs got captured in event viewer kernal power, event 41Updated firmware drivers & windows update to latest.Hardware diagnostic run with no hardware issue found.CPU, memory, HDD utili

:)

MGurve, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Lynn1322 Win User

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

I have been using an enterprise license of Wiundows 10 (upgraded from Windows 7) for some time now. I am no longer associated with the organizaton that holds the enterprise license. I do, however, have a valid Windows 7 key from a computer that I have
    since scrapped. Can I use that Windows 7 key and change my current Windows 10 Enterprise to a Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home version - and do all of that without having to reload all of my other programs? If so, how do I do that - can someone explain
    it to me in "baby steps", please?

Lynn1322, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 11, 2021
  4. system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise?

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

1. system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise - Similar Threads - system slow license

2. Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro: [ATTACH] I have a weird issue going on. I build machines using SCCM OSD. We use a KMS server for activation. Over time, there are many instances where the version goes from Enterprise to Pro. THen it will change back. And it can flip flop over time:...
  3. Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise": Our Windows machines have been automatically changing from a Windows 10 Pro license to a Windows 10 Enterprise license. Is there a particular reason this may be happening to us? What could be best steps to revert this change and prevent it from happening?...
  4. Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise": Our Windows machines have been automatically changing from a Windows 10 Pro license to a Windows 10 Enterprise license. Is there a particular reason this may be happening to us? What could be best steps to revert this change and prevent it from happening?...
  5. Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot change Windows 10 from Enterprise to Pro after reset

Cannot change Windows 10 from Enterprise to Pro after reset: On one of our laptops, after reset, the Win version became Enterprise. I learned that we are supposed to use the Generic pro key to change it back to Pro but it didn't let me. What should we do in this case? The PC originally was on Win8 Pro and then upgraded to Win10 Pro...
  7. Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro: My earlier company had given a laptop with Windows enterprise. I've left that company and now I want to shift from Windows enterprise to Windows pro or home with a new digital licence from MS....
  8. Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: I have been using an enterprise license of Wiundows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 for some time now. I am no longer associated with the organizaton that holds the enterprise license. I do, however, have a valid Windows 7 key from a computer that I have since scrapped. Can I...
  9. Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise: My computer has Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After I ran Windows Update and 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4505903) was installed, Windows Settings states "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now. After unsuccessfully trying...
  10. Change from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone, This is my first post. I have retired from a university and no longer qualify for Windows 7 Enterprise or its upgrade to Windows 10; so I will be purchasing Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. I have read a few posts and am now not sure how to proceed. I would be...