Windows 10: system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

Discus and support system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by library geek, May 27, 2022.

1. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5 ans well as 4.8.Download I cannot find one specific to .Net 2.0.I cannot print. The printer is fine because it copies and scans, new ink, just no print!Please advise.

:)

library geek, May 27, 2022
  2. Dark Ride Win User

.NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, May 27, 2022
  3. Net framework version 2.0

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Did you install any software recently? Is yes what that software is?

Please follow bellow steps and check if it helps.

• Type Programs and Features in Search bar and launch it.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on and off.
    • Look for .NET Framework 3.5(Includes .NET 2. 0 AND .NET 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
    • Make sure both of this features are checked or selected.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 27, 2022
  4. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 27, 2022
Thema:

system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

1. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to... - Similar Threads - system software installed

2. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  3. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  4. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application requires version of .NET framework to start: When I boot up my laptop, try to open discord, and try to open Visual Studios I get the same error telling me I need a certain version of .NET framework. When I go to install the specified version it tells me I already have it. I have tried enabling framework features,...
  5. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

Application requires version of .NET framework to start: When I boot up my laptop, try to open discord, and try to open Visual Studios I get the same error telling me I need a certain version of .NET framework. When I go to install the specified version it tells me I already have it. I have tried enabling framework features,...
  6. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...: started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5...
  8. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...: started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5...
  9. .Net Framework 2 with later versions

.Net Framework 2 with later versions: I want to install a program on a Win10 home laptop. The install routine says install .NET Framework 2 first. I can see that .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.38 were recently updated. This indicates multiple versions can co-exist. Possibly the install routine for this older program...
  10. Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version...: My powershell closes immediately the moment i open it. I tried opening it via cmd by typing "powershell /" and it says "Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version 3 of Windows PowerShell." Send help guys :<...