Windows 10: System Sound but it's low volume?

Discus and support System Sound but it's low volume? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinoC3, Sep 1, 2020.

1. TinoC3 Win User

System Sound but it's low volume?

Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume.

System Sound but it's low volume? 0b6e225e-65dd-4bff-9aa0-65d9bbf83a2f?upload=true.png

Got the volume in 47 or something like that and the Google Chrome, Discord, etc were high volume, so I dont think it was because of that.

Cheers.

:)

TinoC3, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Low sound volume

Could it be any of these, whether obvious or not, or all the above or, a combination thereof?

System Sound but it's low volume? [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 1, 2020
  3. 劉長庚 Win User
    Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Stinger Win User

Low sound volume

I had low volume on Win7, Win8/8.1 and Win10 using Realtek HD audio.
    Here is a fix that worked for me:
    Make SURE your Windows sound level is set to low before doing this!
    * Access the Realtek sound program
    * On a desktop pc the rear green connector is normally used. Right click the icon and you have 2 options:
    "New reassignment of contact/connector" or "sound settings" (or my english translation is a little off)
    * Choose new reassignment of contact/connector
    * Change from frontspeaker out to headphones
    * Click OK and you are finished.

I can't guarantee that this will work for all of you, but I can no longer listen to music with audio settings at 100% because it is way to loud after doing this.

Stinger, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. System Sound but it's low volume? - Similar Threads - System Sound low

2. Windows 11 System Volume Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Volume Low: I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and...
  3. Windows 11 System Volume Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System Volume Low: I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and...
  4. A bit low system sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    A bit low system sound: I am using dell laptop bought in 2012.It was in windows 7 then i updated it to windows 10 version 1511.My system overall sound became a bit low when updated it.Even my volume is 100 i am feeling that is a bit low than it was before,so i wan't more volume is there any way to...
  5. W10 sound extremely low volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 sound extremely low volume: I removed and installed my MB into my wife's tower. I finally have it all setup, EXCEPT, I have extremely low volume from my external speakers connected to line out and from headphones connected to the HD Audio front panel jack. Sound is the same with or without the HD audio...
  6. Low Volume Sound in Laptop

Low Volume Sound in Laptop: Volume sound in my Laptop is too low, despite making trobleshooting and adjusting to maximun levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume-sound-in-laptop/798cfeed-767e-464c-8e00-595d97f8b162
  7. Sound volume is too low.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...
  8. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  9. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965
  10. Windows 10 low sound volume.

Windows 10 low sound volume.: I just did a clean win10 install yesterday, everything works fine except for my audio sound volume. My device is compatible, it works just fine under Windows 8.1 but its way too small compared from my Windows 10 now. *Sad 14081