Windows 10: System Sound Themes

Discus and support System Sound Themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A long, long, long time ago Windows system sounds were everywhere available for download, if you dare. Now I cannot find any. I know I can make my own,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PandaBunniKat, Dec 4, 2018.

1. System Sound Themes

A long, long, long time ago Windows system sounds were everywhere available for download, if you dare. Now I cannot find any. I know I can make my own, but for the love of all things opportune, I want a ready to use set. Please help.

:)

PandaBunniKat, Dec 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 find sound themes

Hi Mary,

To resolve your issue, follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Under PERSONALIZATION, click Themes.
    • Click Theme settings.
    • Click Sounds.
    • Under Sound Scheme, select on the drop down the sound you would like to use.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Dec 4, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue System Sound Themes :p

cadaveca, Dec 4, 2018
  4. System Sound Themes

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

System Sound Themes

1. System Sound Themes - Similar Threads - System Sound Themes

2. How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?: I am a Windows 11 UserI use Auto Dark Mode App to switch between light and dark mode automatically. What I want is, with the change in the System theme from light to dark, it should automatically change the Cursor theme too. Is there a way to do so?Also I use an App called...
  3. How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?: I am a Windows 11 UserI use Auto Dark Mode App to switch between light and dark mode automatically. What I want is, with the change in the System theme from light to dark, it should automatically change the Cursor theme too. Is there a way to do so?Also I use an App called...
  4. Sound Schemes not saving with Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Schemes not saving with Themes: I am so lost. After I reset my PC fresh reset , I noticed when I add custom sounds, it won't save when I add them into a theme? For example, I wanted a Windows 95 theme. I saved the sounds, I added a clouds wallpaper to make my Windows 95 theme but when I click into default...
  5. System Error when acces Themes

System Error when acces Themes: I go to the settings to themes and apear me this.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-error-when-acces-themes/6ec64d10-9b09-4bce-bb01-2914606bdaa2
  6. Windows 10 Sound Theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Sound Theme: Recently I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 but after successful installation and upgradation, I can hear some sounds of the 'Windows 7 default sound theme' in my 'Windows 10'. For example, I hear Windows 7's boot sound when I boot my Windows 10 PC. Is there any way to get the...
  7. System sound

System sound: I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. System sound is found to be muted. How do I unmute it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-sound/1dabb1eb-1571-49a8-a10b-c9a87b06f9e0
  8. Where did Sound themes go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where did Sound themes go?: Within all of my themes, I only have Windows Default as the sound theme. In C: Windows/ Media there are all the folders for the old themes pre-Windows10, such as Festival, Savanna, Garden, Heritage...but the folders are empty. Is there a way to have variety in sound themes...
  9. How to get THEME SOUNDS

How to get THEME SOUNDS: I wanted to get a bit different sounds unlike usual PCs, you know, so I just surfed through Microsoft Store but I found themes on themes, and I could not figure out which one of them has a SOUND THEME too. Can you please help?...
  10. System sound

System sound: I have windows 10 and there is a pull up widow at the lower right hand of the task bar. I used to be able to click on the speaker emblem and change between my tv and my computer. when I click on the speaker emblem now nothing happens. any ideas on how to correct the issue?...