Windows 10: System start up and keypad issue

Discus and support System start up and keypad issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using window 10, from few month I am seeing when login window appears, + key automatically keep on entering. Also, just after start up when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DivyanshuPandey, Sep 14, 2019.

1. System start up and keypad issue

I am using window 10, from few month I am seeing when login window appears, + key automatically keep on entering.

Also, just after start up when desktop appears, I find CPU usage 90% +.

:)

DivyanshuPandey, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

System start up and keypad issue [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 25, 2019
  4. System start up and keypad issue

Issues with Start menu in Windows 10

Hello Sundhar,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me asssit you.

Now, without performing Reset in Windows, the situation can still be salvaged.

Before we proceed further, let us know a few more details on the questions mentioned below.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you check if similar issues occur when you login to the computer using a different user account?
    • Do you have a System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?
    • What are the suggested troubleshooting steps you have tried till date?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to visit to the below Microsoft Help link and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

If it still does not help, this issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing
    this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Ref: Using System File Checker
    in Windows 10

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

System start up and keypad issue

1. System start up and keypad issue - Similar Threads - System start keypad

2. Issues with start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with start-up: Hello,I've had this problem for a while now, everything I start my computer and put in my PIN it takes longer than expected to load up and after that I have to wait for around 10 minutes until my computer becomes fully functional, the taskbar is not working and none of the...
  3. Issues with start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with start-up: Hello,I've had this problem for a while now, everything I start my computer and put in my PIN it takes longer than expected to load up and after that I have to wait for around 10 minutes until my computer becomes fully functional, the taskbar is not working and none of the...
  4. start up issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    start up issue: the new wireless 850 desktop mouse is not working on the new PowerSpec computer. what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-issue/0547af67-f661-4b8a-81d9-b81a88b52b54
  5. Arrow keys and keypad Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow keys and keypad Issue: Hello Community, I'm dealing with an issue my keypad and the arrows and not sure what is going on. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times then press another of the same numbers mentioned the cursor moves instead of typing a...
  6. start up issue

start up issue: I have recently installed windows 10 to my custom computer. Everything runs fine but sometimes when I start up it get stuck at windows logo without loading, I'm forced to restart computer then it works fine. any help will be much apricated!...
  7. start up issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    start up issue: my computer does not start the first time. However, second time it works mostly. Third time sometimes. windonws 10 hp envy i7 I run cmd; sfc/scannow, 100 % integrity I checked event viewer there are some critical errors thousands of them mostly due to app Gamelofts which...
  8. numeric keypad active on start up

numeric keypad active on start up: Is it possible to make Windows 10 start up with the keypad active as a KEYPAD, not as a cursor control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/numeric-keypad-active-on-start-up/ac96edbf-2349-4b84-a4ec-d283362071a0
  9. numeric keypad issue

numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...
  10. Setting up Keypad

Setting up Keypad: How do I set up my keyboard so my keypad is activated on startup? Every time I punch in a password, I get it wrong because I keep forgetting that the keypad isn't activated *Eek TIA 30476