Windows 10: system storage

Discus and support system storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, so my PC had been crashing recently, a lot. after fixing this i realised whilst looking through files i had found hundreds of files in folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by reecehoskins, Mar 22, 2019.

1. system storage

hello,

so my PC had been crashing recently, a lot. after fixing this i realised whilst looking through files i had found hundreds of files in folders called:

found.000

found.001

found.002

found.003

found.004

found.005

found.006

found.007

these folders are full of text documents, JavaScript files and even applications like Microsoft edge and some video games. is my computer using these files out of the folders? a lot of the files are .dll and i believe they are quite important for programs to run. Is there anything i need to fix?

thanks

:)

reecehoskins, Mar 22, 2019

2. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Mar 22, 2019
  3. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

system storage

Settings/System/Storage

Hi Van,

There may be a number of reasons for this type of issue to occur. Kindly provide answers to the questions below, so we can further assess the issue:

• When did this issue start to occur?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Build version of your operating system.
    Please post a screenshot of the storage window as well, so we can have a closer look and see what's happening on that window.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

system storage

1. system storage - Similar Threads - system storage

2. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  3. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  4. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. the operation system System & Reserved take the storage so much on Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the operation system System & Reserved take the storage so much on Drive: Good day Microsoft How are you doing well, I have PC the windows operation system take so much storage on drive, that PC is using Windows 10, 22H2, I do not know why that pc take so much storage while others is not take so much storage as that pc. how much the operation...
  6. Disk keeps filling, but none of the categories listed in Settings>system>storage are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk keeps filling, but none of the categories listed in Settings>system>storage are...: I'm very confused here. The disk fills completely until it simply doesn't even show the blue/red bar in This PC. I've checked in the settings menu and looked at the storage, and the total available space goes down but none of the categories go up....
  7. Disk keeps filling, but none of the categories listed in Settings>system>storage are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk keeps filling, but none of the categories listed in Settings>system>storage are...: I'm very confused here. The disk fills completely until it simply doesn't even show the blue/red bar in This PC. I've checked in the settings menu and looked at the storage, and the total available space goes down but none of the categories go up....
  8. Disk keeps filling, but none of the categories listed in Settings>system>storage are...

9. System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking: Every once in a while I go to my settings app and check my storage. Today when I went to check, my storage had jumped up to 210 GB after I had recently brought it down I don't remember the exact number. I only had 6.11 GB free. I went to check what was taking up so much...
  10. System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking

System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking: Every once in a while I go to my settings app and check my storage. Today when I went to check, my storage had jumped up to 210 GB after I had recently brought it down I don't remember the exact number. I only had 6.11 GB free. I went to check what was taking up so much...