Windows 10: system stuck

Discus and support system stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am keep getting message like- "please wait while your windows file and settings are being restored System restore is initializing......" my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PrakharGupta2, May 21, 2020.

1. system stuck

i am keep getting message like- "please wait while your windows file and settings are being restored System restore is initializing......" my laptop stuck in windows recovery page from 7-8 hours please help me...

:)

PrakharGupta2, May 21, 2020

2. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 21, 2020
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, May 21, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

system stuck

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 21, 2020
Thema:

system stuck

1. system stuck - Similar Threads - system stuck

2. stuck in choose an operating system

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in choose an operating system: im using my chromebook and on my windows 10 pc im clicking windows 10 and it restarts and it's back at choose an operating system. and I can't rest my pc help....
  3. 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4550945 stuck...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4550945 stuck...: [ATTACH]How do i fix this? it's been stuck in this stage for quite some time now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2020-04-cumulative-update-for-windows-10-version/325c11d8-5aa2-43bb-be06-3a09875dda32
  4. 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4550945 stuck...

2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4550945 stuck...: How do I resolve this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2020-04-cumulative-update-for-windows-10-version/cc4e3d79-5370-4389-8335-c804aa155a7d
  5. Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried to remove RAID. Stuck on system recovery. Valid and current key not working. Work...: Personal home laptop. Dell Inspiron 15” 2019. I have (had?) a small business, so there was one business email address linked to the computer. I have always been the only person with access to this account. Outlook account through GoDaddy. I have my valid Microsoft key that...
  6. Mouse pointer stuck and high cpu load, new system. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer stuck and high cpu load, new system. Why?: Hello everybody, I'm writing here 'cause I'm almost desperate... My friend's pc "AllInOne" Asus ET2020AUKK in practically unusable: in every situation (also just after the boot), also just moving the mouse, the pointer is not moving smoothly but it gets stuck and then...
  7. Bitlocker encryption stuck and it seems to slow down entire system IO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker encryption stuck and it seems to slow down entire system IO: I have multiple disks on my Windows 10 PC. I did BitLocker encryption on g: yesterday and it stuck at 94.8%. After rebooting I can unlock the drive, encryption resumed at 94.8%, but any access to folder or file is very slow. When I watch task manager, there is no...
  8. After Macrium restore, Computer stuck updating system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After Macrium restore, Computer stuck updating system: I got into trouble trying to figure out that "create an association in default programs." Whatever I did, the machine kept restarting so I just decided to restore from the morning's fresh image. Now it's stuck. I've restored from Macrium quite a few times without incident....
  9. So I got stuck in the automatic repair system, this is the diagnostic outcome. Any help on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I got stuck in the automatic repair system, this is the diagnostic outcome. Any help on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andhreyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjiopp/so_i_got_stuck_in_the_automatic_repair_system/
  10. Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.: I am trying to create recovery drive on USB. Followed below steps: 1. selected Create a recovery drive option. 2. Checked on the checkbox on "Backup system files to the recovery drive" and clicked on next. 3. Next the pop up window appears with Please Wait message. I...