Windows 10: System Support Alert

Discus and support System Support Alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SandradeeCabrales, Oct 5, 2018.

1. System Support Alert

Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen:

Financial Data

Facebook Logins

Credit Card Details

call for support 855-254-9372.

I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced this was legitimate. I hung up.

Called again and spoke to "Alice", she assured me that the company supports all computers. I asked if they are from Windows Support Team. She said she will give me all her credentials and instructed me to Run iexplore www.fastsupport.com she instructed me to click "yes" to allow access. I hung up again...

How can I be sure they were legitimate? The alert message is still showing with "https//support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/en" and I cannot click out of it. Anyone out there have same issues? Is this real? shall I turn off my computer?

thanks for your help!!!

:)

SandradeeCabrales, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 5, 2018
  4. System Support Alert

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

System Support Alert

1. System Support Alert - Similar Threads - System Support Alert

2. System Alerts Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Alerts Win 10: Annoying constant from 1 to 3 times every 2 minutes system alert signal. At the same time, the system messages panel is empty. Banned ALL messages in the notification panel and in the focus section. The result is zero - the sound notification is unknown about what continues....
  3. System Alerts Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Alerts Win 10: Annoying constant from 1 to 3 times every 2 minutes system alert signal. At the same time, the system messages panel is empty. Banned ALL messages in the notification panel and in the focus section. The result is zero - the sound notification is unknown about what continues....
  4. System Alerts Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. System alert! Virus detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System alert! Virus detected: Hello, I have windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga laptop, and I keep getting this message it pops up on my laptop about 10-15 times a day. I do not have McAfee installed, which makes me think this is a virus. I have tried searching different variations via google but have not been...
  6. National Emergency Alert System Integration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    National Emergency Alert System Integration: Does Windows any type of National Emergency Alert System covering Amber Alerts, Natural Disasters, Imminent Attacks, etc? If not why not add that?...
  7. Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer: A so-called Windows Support Alert is on my Windows 10 computer and I can't get rid of the alarm. The voice say to unlock the computer I must call MS Security number on the screen. Says my IP address was used without my knowledge. I tried to contact Microsoft to find out if...
  8. systen support alert

systen support alert: how czn I get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/systen-support-alert/c8b167a2-19dc-46d2-89b4-45b99d7c6f67
  9. System Support Alert

System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  10. systen support alert

systen support alert: how czn I get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/systen-support-alert/c8b167a2-19dc-46d2-89b4-45b99d7c6f67