Windows 10: System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

Discus and support System tab in Settings will not open or stay open. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidieMorales, Mar 28, 2022.

1. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward.

:)

DavidieMorales, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

1. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open. - Similar Threads - System tab Settings

2. settings wont stay open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings wont stay open: Just got a new pc. And when I try to update it, update screen pops up and the goes away. How Can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-stay-open/ca246a0b-503f-4e45-90f1-c3af32a25a3c
  3. settings wont stay open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    settings wont stay open: Just got a new pc. And when I try to update it, update screen pops up and the goes away. How Can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-stay-open/ca246a0b-503f-4e45-90f1-c3af32a25a3c
  4. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.: Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward....
  5. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.: Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward....
  6. The settings tab wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The settings tab wont open: The settings tab wont open and I dont want to change accounts because I have installed Microsoft Office and eset. I've tried all the commands in cmd and task manager like sfc and rebboting all and specifically settings. Is there a solution to this. This post was made on...
  7. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.: When I open the System tab in Settings, it completely freezes. No crashing, just freezing. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-setting-tab-freezing-when-opened/61a5fdb2-b4d3-41a8-b899-f5a20aedf266
  8. My settings tab will not open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My settings tab will not open: My settings tab will not open. I have also not associated my PC with my microsoft account. When I run command prompt I don't have administrator privilages. From the troubleshooters I have gone through it seems I now need to reinstall windows but first I need to associate my...
  9. Opening edge with set tab

in Browsers and Email
    Opening edge with set tab: I am running Edge Chromium at the moment and when I close down it shuts all opens tabs - I don't have a problem with that but what I would like it for me to open Edge so that Outlook.com mail opens automatically in the first tab on start up or closing all tabs and selecting...
  10. Tab Bar staying open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Bar staying open: When I'm gaming, the Tab bar stays at the top of the screen. Its very annoying, when I click and drag near the top of the screen, I often over shoot and hit the bar, making the screen smaller. There seems to be no way to fix this with the settings, and it happened randomly...