Windows 10: System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.

Discus and support System taking hour to start after windows 10 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My system is taking hours to start after upgrading system to windows 10.Could please look into the issue earliest.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shabbirrayeen, Oct 23, 2019.

1. System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.

Hi,

My system is taking hours to start after upgrading system to windows 10.Could please look into the issue earliest.

:)

shabbirrayeen, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 23, 2019
  4. erixx Win User

System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.

Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.

1. System taking hour to start after windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - System taking hour

2. System restore taking over 10 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore taking over 10 hours: Hi. My Windows system restore is taking over 10 hours. It seems to be stuck on restoring registry files, but hard drive light is still flashing like it's doing something. How long do I wait? Before forcing shut down.I have had a accounting program "Sage" on it and at some...
  3. System restore taking over 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore taking over 10 hours: Hi. My Windows system restore is taking over 10 hours. It seems to be stuck on restoring registry files, but hard drive light is still flashing like it's doing something. How long do I wait? Before forcing shut down.I have had a accounting program "Sage" on it and at some...
  4. System restore taking over 10 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows updates takes hours.

Windows updates takes hours.: Why can I install Windows, fresh about two times in the time it takes like a 600mb update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-takes-hours/9b7f176c-1623-4dd0-a1c5-f2ddef4214d3
  6. System restore taking hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System restore taking hours: My laptop wasn't booting uo so I tried to do a system restore. It has been around 6 hours since I started and it is still hasn't finished. What should I do submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 update taking 12+ hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update taking 12+ hours: Hello everyone. My system (Dell Inspiron 5577) has been updating to Windows 10 April (or May, confused here) 2020 (Insider Program, Slow Ring) since the last 12 hours. It occasionally restarts but it's extremely slow and has been stuck at 90% since the last 3-4 hours. I'm...
  8. Windows 10 update takes hours.

Windows 10 update takes hours.: Microsoft, Please make sure that Windows 10 updates are not so painful. I have lost income due to Windows 10 update taking hours, and my laptop was showing circle going round and round, with nothing happening. I lost at least 4.5 hours of income and I am not rich to get these...
  9. Windows 10 taking hours to start following update

Windows 10 taking hours to start following update: I work in a corporate environment where we handle 1000's of laptops running Windows 10. I've seen an issue whereby following a Windows update (unsure which update - investigation ongoing) some machines are taking hours to start up. This is happening on various machine types...
  10. Windows 10 Updates Still Taking Hours

Windows 10 Updates Still Taking Hours: I've had my HP 15 laptop for a little over a year now. Last night I got a pop-up wanting to update. I clicked Remind Me Later. In less than a minute, the screen went blue supposedly because the computer had to restart due to an error. I hardly believe this was coincidence. It...