Windows 10: "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data

Discus and support "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day! From the very first time I used my wifi hotspot, I wondered why my data shared to my laptop is high when i was only using my email. The high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShellyCabiling, Nov 25, 2018.

1. "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data

Good day! From the very first time I used my wifi hotspot, I wondered why my data shared to my laptop is high when i was only using my email. The high usage of data is not equal to my online activity. It is too much! I checked the data usage which app is doing that and it says system? I've searched about it ang tried the trouble shooting. Turning on the set as metered. Disabled the background apps. How can I disbale the system from taking my data? Please help...

:)

ShellyCabiling, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 25, 2018
  4. "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data

windows mobile updates and data usage

To enable or disable the mobile data, please follow the steps provided below:

• Access the phone’s “Settings” menu.
    • Tap “Networks & wireless”.
    • Tap “Cellular & SIM”.
    • Under “Cellular Data”, tap the “Data connection” switch to
      enable or disable mobile data.

Get back to us if you need further help.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

"SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data

1. "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data - Similar Threads - SYSTEM taking too

2. System loading takes too much time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System loading takes too much time.: Hello community.My Windows needs like 2 minutes to boot.This started a few days ago. I used a backup, and I installed the latest updates but this didn't affect the boot time.It looks like: I press the power button on the PC case - I see BIOS things press f11 my USB devices...
  3. System loading takes too much time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System loading takes too much time.: Hello community.My Windows needs like 2 minutes to boot.This started a few days ago. I used a backup, and I installed the latest updates but this didn't affect the boot time.It looks like: I press the power button on the PC case - I see BIOS things press f11 my USB devices...
  4. System and Reserved Files are taking too much space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System and Reserved Files are taking too much space: How do I get more space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-and-reserved-files-are-taking-too-much/d8633c93-1954-41e0-aeef-235348db06ba
  5. System Files taking up too much space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Files taking up too much space: I've been having storage issues and I checked my system files. Asked a few people and searched it on web and found out that 70GB is too much. I don't know what seems to be the problem since Windows file isn't that huge. How do I fix this?...
  6. system and reserve files taking too much space

system and reserve files taking too much space: My system and reserve files are taking up 105 of the 119 GB available - what can I do about this. I have been running this system for about 4 years and this problem only just started happening a few months ago - I have followed all the steps of cleaning and optimizing storage...
  7. System using too much data.

System using too much data.: I recently bought a windows 10 laptop. I am experiencing high data usage by the "system", which I learnt when I checked the data usage details. But currently I am using the system only for browsing. I have a daily data limit of 1 gb so it is becoming very hard to manage my...
  8. Windows system reserverd is taking too much space

Windows system reserverd is taking too much space: Hello guys my system reserved is occupying about 246 gb in the total 410 gb… Can I free it ????? Pls anyone answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-reserverd-is-taking-too-much-space/3e7937d3-97c1-41ef-9124-9bf479064403"
  9. Too much data consumption by the windows system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too much data consumption by the windows system: I am a user of windows 10 pro and I want help regarding the issue . Already I get less internet speed at my home out of which a major part is being used up by the windows system. The system consumes a lot of internet speed and as a result I face a lot of problems in browsing...
  10. System Data Usage Sucks Too Much Data

System Data Usage Sucks Too Much Data: Hello. I was just wondering if there are ways to reduce how my PC system's using data. I'm on a tight data plan so help is very much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-data-usage-sucks-too-much-data/4ae12313-6c5b-4361-8294-c1e4c8ae37b9