Windows 10: System taking up 899 GB of storage

Discus and support System taking up 899 GB of storage in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed windows on my mac through bootcamp. The only thing I did once I opened windows was install a few games that wasn’t available on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Affectionate_Active9, Oct 11, 2020.

1. System taking up 899 GB of storage

I recently installed windows on my mac through bootcamp. The only thing I did once I opened windows was install a few games that wasn’t available on mac. However, the systems was taking up 899 GB of storage. How do I fix this problem?

What I’ve tried: Restarting my mac Reinstalling windows Configure storage sense Disk cleanup

submitted by /u/Affectionate_Active9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Affectionate_Active9, Oct 11, 2020
  2. KZim11 Win User

System Storage

My system storage is taking 2.9 Gb, Ive got a lumia 720. Is that normal?

KZim11, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Julie Bee Win User
    Phone system storage

I have a Nokia Lumia 520 and my system is taking up 2.43 GB of storage on my phone. Is this normal? Should I try to reduce the storage my system is taking up, and if so how? Thanks.

Julie Bee, Oct 11, 2020
  4. System taking up 899 GB of storage

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

System taking up 899 GB of storage

1. System taking up 899 GB of storage - Similar Threads - System taking 899

2. System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space: So I've been having this issue where my windows system and reserved space is taking up way over 100+ GB of storage on my PC which is far from normal. I've tried a few things already and gotten nowhere. I even tried using the index options method and performed a restart along...
  3. System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space: So I've been having this issue where my windows system and reserved space is taking up way over 100+ GB of storage on my PC which is far from normal. I've tried a few things already and gotten nowhere. I even tried using the index options method and performed a restart along...
  4. System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why is 25.8 GB of my storage taken up by the system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is 25.8 GB of my storage taken up by the system?: Okay I got my HP Stream windows laptop back in 2019 for school. 16 GB are being used up in system and reserved. I want to get rid of whatever is taking up this much storage as I can’t download anything. I have an external 2 GB SD card inserted and that’s already taken up with...
  6. Why is 25.8 GB of my storage taken up by the system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is 25.8 GB of my storage taken up by the system?: Okay I got my HP Stream windows laptop back in 2019 for school. 16 GB are being used up in system and reserved. I want to get rid of whatever is taking up this much storage as I can’t download anything. I have an external 2 GB SD card inserted and that’s already taken up with...
  7. Why is 25.8 GB of my storage taken up by the system?

8. User taking up 50+ GB of storage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User taking up 50+ GB of storage: So me and my dad has a computer togheter, but we are struggeling a bit with space on our C drive. The thing is, if I look at the storage sense tab, my user only takes up 15GB of space while my dads user takes up 52 GB. Is there a reason for this? submitted by /u/Arre27...
  9. System Files taking up 424 GB

System Files taking up 424 GB: I created a 50GB Windows partition on my MacBook, but the "necessary" system files are somehow taking up over 400GB. I can't download anything and it's very frustrating, because none of my attempts to free up space have helped! [ATTACH]...
  10. System and Reserved Taking Up 140 GB

System and Reserved Taking Up 140 GB: Hello, I have 225 GB SSD laptop that was originally running Windows 7. When WIndows 10 offered free upgrades, I took advantage of that to upgrade my OS to Windows 10. I don't use my laptop much, but noticed that lately I've been having issues with storage space. I noticed...