Windows 10: System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update

Discus and support System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The clock, network, volume and notification center icons doesn't work when I left click them. The clock doesn't work at all when either left or right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by erqwrwqerweqrqw, Jul 15, 2019.

1. System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update

The clock, network, volume and notification center icons doesn't work when I left click them. The clock doesn't work at all when either left or right click them. Not even in Safe Mode they work.

It has been like this for several weeks. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

:)

erqwrwqerweqrqw, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 15, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 15, 2019
  4. System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update

1. System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update - Similar Threads - System taskbar icons

2. Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2: Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icons-not-working-after-update-22h2/8b483018-3b57-4bb0-861a-8554f1e36c39
  3. Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2: Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icons-not-working-after-update-22h2/8b483018-3b57-4bb0-861a-8554f1e36c39
  4. Sound icon on taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound icon on taskbar doesn't work: [ATTACH] This happens very often and I'm not too sure why, but it doesn't let me click the small sound icon in the bottom right of the taskbar. When I click on it or right click on it, nothing happens and if I want to change my sound levels I have to go into settings,...
  5. Taskbar icons gone + alt tab doesn't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar icons gone + alt tab doesn't work.: Hello Everyone, I've recently encountered a situation in which none of my taskbar icons are displayed, I can't click the windows icon or task view in the bottom left and Alt + Tab doesn't work either. Win + Tab used to work but now it doesn't. I attempted following this...
  6. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency doesn't work since update 1903: Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work....
  7. Taskbar icons "photos," not "folders," in 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons "photos," not "folders," in 1903: In 1903, my open File Explorer taskbar icons are now "photos" rather than "folders." How can I change them back to "folders?" Thanks! Dori https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-photos-not-folders-in-1903/f9210b6f-67d0-4ac4-b4c8-cc2bdb4cc792
  8. After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work: I've had this problem ever since the 1903 update. I can't pinpoint the responsible specific update although it has something to do with the 1903 update. I believe it's the KB4507453 update. The clock, network, sound and notification icon doesn't respond when i left click them...
  9. Build 9879 after updates - Taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Build 9879 after updates - Taskbar doesn't work: Hi there After applying the latest set of updates to my Windows build 9879 running on VMWARE workstation 10 the Taskbar no longer functions - the taskbar appears but clicking any item results in NOTHING. Desktop Icons work so programs can run -- you just can't launch...
  10. Sound icon doesn't work after creator update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound icon doesn't work after creator update.: Nothing happens when I left click on the sound icon following the creator update. Right click gives a working menu. How can I get the left click volume control back? 82101

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 taskbar not working

2. windows 10 1903 search in taskbar not working

3. windows search bar not working 1903

4. taskbar doesnt work until you click on it,
  5. system icons not working,
  6. taskbar shortcuts not working after windows update,
  7. taskbar not working windows 10 1903,
  8. windows 1903 taskbar not working,
  9. AFTER 1903 UPDATE LOWER RIGHT TASK BAR ICONS NOT WORKING,
  10. after update to win 1903 taskbar search does not work,
  11. taskbar system icons click not working,
  12. after windows update 1903 the windows button and search on the taskbar will not work,
  13. windows 10 1903 left click taskbar icons,
  14. notification center not opening after update 1903,
  15. battery icon 1903 update