Windows 10: System Text Color in Windows 10

Discus and support System Text Color in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 system, version 1803 and all of the fonts in File Explorer, all web browsers, any of the Settings screens and other places changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamHarper4, Mar 10, 2019.

1. System Text Color in Windows 10

I have a Windows 10 system, version 1803 and all of the fonts in File Explorer, all web browsers, any of the Settings screens and other places changed suddenly from black text to a blue color.

I've tried the Personalization options (colors, background, themes, etc) and I am unable to reset the font color to black.

In the SettingSystem Text Color in Windows 10 :personalization:colors when I choose black from the custom colors list I get a "This Color is not Supported" message.

I am not using any Themes or High Contrast settings. Could this be a hardware issue with my graphics card.

I did do a color test on the monitor and got very good Red, Green, and Blue results so I don't think this is a monitor problem. Videos show normal, true colors as well. Seems to be just system text font colors.

Any ideas? thanks!

:)

WilliamHarper4, Mar 10, 2019

2. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 10, 2019
  3. Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

System Text Color in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

System Text Color in Windows 10

1. System Text Color in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Text Color

2. icon text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  3. icon text color

in Windows 10 Customization
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  4. Windows Text Background Color

Windows Text Background Color: Hey, since a while. Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background. How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-text-background-color/33ad6d8f-6796-4829-b604-910184a5bf06
  5. desktop text color

desktop text color: The text under each desktop icon is white and illegible against my background. Black would be a lot better. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-text-color/1cba4a1c-bbb8-47fb-8d4c-aba9178479e5
  6. Change color fonts (text) Windows 10

Change color fonts (text) Windows 10: I have yellow letters that are hard to read that I want to change to view easier. How do I? In my Reliability Monitor, ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor), under the action column the words "View Technical Details" are...
  7. text colors SOLVED!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    text colors SOLVED!!!!!: I am the one that started this nightmare about the font color and back round a year or so ago if not more....I did what no one thought of...yes I did it...I reversed the colors and now I have a black back round with white font and I just luv it. Stop blaming Microsoft and...
  8. text color

text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780
  9. Change Highlighted Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Highlighted Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Highlighted Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Highlighted Text Color in Windows 10 When you highlight text in classic Win32 system windows and dialogs in Windows 10, the text color will be white by default. This tutorial will show you how to...
  10. Change Window Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Window Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Window Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Window Text Color in Windows 10 The window text color is black by default in Windows 10. These windows include various classic Win32 system windows and dialogs such as File Explorer, Local Group Policy Editor,...