Windows 10: system thread exeption not handled

Discus and support system thread exeption not handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARCHITG, Aug 26, 2021.

1. ARCHITG Win User

system thread exeption not handled

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\082621-54453-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 4 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff807`52a06000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff807`53630190Debug session time

:)

ARCHITG, Aug 26, 2021

2. System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 26, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hi Cyrielle,

It's possible that your system is getting the "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" blue screen error due to outdated drivers. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Aug 26, 2021
  4. system thread exeption not handled

SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know if you have made any changes to the computer prior to the start of the issue.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and refer the section Blue screen error that doesn't let you get to the desktop.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

system thread exeption not handled

1. system thread exeption not handled - Similar Threads - system thread exeption

2. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exeption not handled: My screen is stuck on the blue screen but it says the update is complete. I can't turn it off and the laptop is really hot. Please help. I have a lot of files on my computer I can't lose!...
  3. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exeption not handled: My screen is stuck on the blue screen but it says the update is complete. I can't turn it off and the laptop is really hot. Please help. I have a lot of files on my computer I can't lose!...
  4. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Kmode exeption not handled

7. Windows blue screen System Thread exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blue screen System Thread exeption not handled: Hi. Im stuck on boot loop. The error is:Thread exeption not handled tcpip.sys. I have tried recovery with an usb but i couldnt do it. The thing that i changed was in msconfig boot settings. I changed the cores to 12 when my processor has 8. Any help would be good....
  8. Windows blue screen System Thread exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blue screen System Thread exeption not handled: Hi. Im stuck on boot loop. The error is:Thread exeption not handled tcpip.sys. I have tried recovery with an usb but i couldnt do it. The thing that i changed was in msconfig boot settings. I changed the cores to 12 when my processor has 8. Any help would be good....
  9. Windows blue screen System Thread exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. BSOD BOOT LOOP D': System thread exeption not handled ntfs.sys error

BSOD BOOT LOOP D': System thread exeption not handled ntfs.sys error: I cant boot into anything this is terrible I have an OMEN by HP - 17-an120nr It cant boot on USB either to do system repair It just says Advanced System repair back to BSOD Please help this is my baby. I thought the RAM went bad but after swapping them that isnt fixing...