Windows 10: System Thread extension not handled NETIO.sys

Discus and support System Thread extension not handled NETIO.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few weeks I have been getting BSPOD several times a day with that notification - each time identifying NETIO.SYS. I tried replacing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kesonoma, Feb 1, 2019.

1. kesonoma Win User

System Thread extension not handled NETIO.sys

For the past few weeks I have been getting BSPOD several times a day with that notification - each time identifying NETIO.SYS.

I tried replacing my amd radeon HD 6350 driver. Problem persists. I am running adguard and bitdefender- just an fyi -as I saw that adguard had been mentioned.

Attached is the DM report.

Thanks - Kirk

:)

kesonoma, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 1, 2019
  3. System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 1, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

Another system thread extension not handled Windows 10 experience

The message is "System thread exception not handled..." (not extension). The most frequent cause of this error is troublewith the graphics adapter. Press Windows key + x, select Device Manager, find the display adapter in the list,
    expand the entry then right-click on the display adapter and select Update Driver Software. Post back if this doesn't work. Include a screenshot of the Device Manager window showing the display adapter.

JimWynne, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. System Thread extension not handled NETIO.sys - Similar Threads - System Thread extension

2. System thread not handled caused by WinIAP_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System thread not handled caused by WinIAP_x64.sys: The blue screen show me that the file WinIAP_x64.sys which is located at windows/temp file I search online and I don’t think it supposed to be a system file but I’m abit scared to remove itI also noticed in the event viewer before crash ard 1s esif_uf.exe is run. It seems to...
  3. System thread not handled caused by WinIAP_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System thread not handled caused by WinIAP_x64.sys: The blue screen show me that the file WinIAP_x64.sys which is located at windows/temp file I search online and I don’t think it supposed to be a system file but I’m abit scared to remove itI also noticed in the event viewer before crash ard 1s esif_uf.exe is run. It seems to...
  4. System thread extension not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System thread extension not handled: Every now and then I receive this message with a blue screen. It has a QR code square on it, and it states that it needs to reboot. The computer reboots just fine; I was wondering what might be causing the occasional blue screen and reboot. It also tells me that if I contact...
  5. System thread extension not handled

System thread extension not handled: Every now and then I receive this message with a blue screen. It has a QR code square on it, and it states that it needs to reboot. The computer reboots just fine; I was wondering what might be causing the occasional blue screen and reboot. It also tells me that if I contact...
  6. System thread extension not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  8. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  9. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft netio.sys system thread exception not handled

2. system thread exception not handled NETIO.sys

3. system thread exception not handled win 10 Netio Sys