Windows 10: system time date

Discus and support system time date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the time synchronization location? My system is using time-nw.nist.gov. Needs to be changed to time-a-wwv.nist.gov.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roger Satterlee, Apr 23, 2021.

1. system time date

How do I change the time synchronization location? My system is using time-nw.nist.gov. Needs to be changed to time-a-wwv.nist.gov.

:)

Roger Satterlee, Apr 23, 2021

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 23, 2021
  4. system time date

Can't able to change the system time

Hi,

If the system time is not changing after configuring the date and time settings on Control Panel, most likely, the BIOS clock is also incorrect. We suggest making sure that the date and time settings on your computer is properly configured. To configure
    the date and time settings, follow the steps below:

• In Cortana search, type control panel.
    • Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Click Change date and time, then set the correct information.
    • Click Change time zone, then select the correct time zone.
    • Click Apply and then click OK.

If the system time still didn't change, we recommend that you contact the computer manufacturer for further assistance on how to check and configure the BIOS clock of your device.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

system time date

1. system time date - Similar Threads - system date

2. I just can't get my pc to do an older date to System restore. It only lets me restore to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just can't get my pc to do an older date to System restore. It only lets me restore to...: I can't get to a System Restore point beyond today. I'm not able to print files or get my best fakebook profiles for my business. I accidentally pressed an unwanted Facebook profile so now I'm stuck. I have tried several recommendations to get this resolved with no results....
  3. I just can't get my pc to do an older date to System restore. It only lets me restore to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just can't get my pc to do an older date to System restore. It only lets me restore to...: I can't get to a System Restore point beyond today. I'm not able to print files or get my best fakebook profiles for my business. I accidentally pressed an unwanted Facebook profile so now I'm stuck. I have tried several recommendations to get this resolved with no results....
  4. I just can't get my pc to do an older date to System restore. It only lets me restore to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System files "Date modified" set in future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System files "Date modified" set in future: Hi,I cannot access software tools that I need because their licensing server detects files that have the "Date modified" property set in the future, and draws the conclusion that I set the date back to extend my license. This is happening because I set the system date to be...
  6. System files "Date modified" set in future

System files "Date modified" set in future: Hi,I cannot access software tools that I need because their licensing server detects files that have the "Date modified" property set in the future, and draws the conclusion that I set the date back to extend my license. This is happening because I set the system date to be...
  7. Creating A System Restore Point disallows one to create one for a past date to remove what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating A System Restore Point disallows one to create one for a past date to remove what...: Hello, Here's the problem: I have no freedom on my own computer! Microsoft needs to understand that RELEVANCE is important to each individual; therefore, each USER should be able to UNINSTALL any app or UPDATE that they deem unwelcomed! Without relevance for the USER, it...
  8. Creating A System Restore Point disallows one to create one for a past date to remove what...

Creating A System Restore Point disallows one to create one for a past date to remove what...: Hello, Here's the problem: I have no freedom on my own computer! Microsoft needs to understand that RELEVANCE is important to each individual; therefore, each USER should be able to UNINSTALL any app or UPDATE that they deem unwelcomed! Without relevance for the USER, it...
  9. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  10. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....