Windows 10: System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

Discus and support System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My system tray and action center are gone after 1903 update. How do I get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chargerdude, Jul 13, 2019.

1. System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

My system tray and action center are gone after 1903 update. How do I get them back?

:)

Chargerdude, Jul 13, 2019
  2. rklevy Win User

Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example,
    System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903 [​IMG]
    or
    , very difficult to see and differentiate.

I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to locate the appropriate .dll or .exe file for the Action Center Icon so that I can change the actual appearance of those icons. Is there a way to change the appearance of these particular icons? Where are these Action Center icons stored?

rklevy, Jul 13, 2019
  3. rklevy Win User

I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example,
    or
    very difficult to see and differentiate.

I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to locate the appropriate .dll or .exe file for the Action Center Icon so that I can change
    the actual appearance of those icons. Is there a way to change the appearance of these particular icons? Where are these Action Center icons stored?

rklevy, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

Hello @rklevy, welcome to tenforums.com! System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903 :)

You can't change those icons. They reside in one of the highest permission system files. You'll nuke your OS if you try!

Edwin, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

1. System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903 - Similar Threads - System Tray Action

2. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center gone: Give the resolution ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/6dc7ca51-c939-4d23-9986-e764b3687a8f
  3. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center gone: Give the resolution ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/6dc7ca51-c939-4d23-9986-e764b3687a8f
  4. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center gone: where is the wifi volume battery control ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/325df494-e2de-4c95-9ebb-654ba1be6ca2
  5. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center gone: where is the wifi volume battery control ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/325df494-e2de-4c95-9ebb-654ba1be6ca2
  6. Chrome OS dock, system tray and action center for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome OS dock, system tray and action center for Windows 10: I’ve been trying to find a way to get a Chrome OS dock, system tray and action center on my Windows 10 PC. Is there a way to do this through rain meter or nexus dock maybe? submitted by /u/Ok-Astronomer-4214 [link] [comments]...
  7. System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...: I do not know if my question transmitted as the window just froze. It is regarding the fact that my system icon tray has disappeared and that I have reached the point of fatigue from spending so many hours trying to find a resolution. Right now all the icons are piling up...
  8. Change location of the action center icon on system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Change location of the action center icon on system tray: Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons. [img] I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone. Someone can help ? Windows...
  9. action center wont open after 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    action center wont open after 1903: hello, after updating to 1903, I can only access the action center by clicking in the balloon icon the first time i try. after it opens the first time, if I click on the balloon again, nothing happens. I have to restart the explorer exe process in order to make it work again....
  10. Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray: I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example, [img] or [img] , very difficult to see and differentiate. I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to...