Windows 10: System tray apps

Discus and support System tray apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does the inclusion of an app in the system tray affect the amount of usable RAM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeCarpenter6, Nov 30, 2019.

1. System tray apps

Does the inclusion of an app in the system tray affect the amount of usable RAM?

:)

MikeCarpenter6, Nov 30, 2019

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 30, 2019
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2019
  4. System tray apps

System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

System tray apps

1. System tray apps - Similar Threads - System tray apps

2. App Disappears from System Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Disappears from System Tray: The Laptops win 11 are under AD Win Server 2019. Admin credential is needed to execute one executable file and the screen cast application appears in the system tray of the laptop. The application disappears once the laptop Win 11 is rebooted. Again admin credential is needed...
  3. App Disappears from System Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Disappears from System Tray: The Laptops win 11 are under AD Win Server 2019. Admin credential is needed to execute one executable file and the screen cast application appears in the system tray of the laptop. The application disappears once the laptop Win 11 is rebooted. Again admin credential is needed...
  4. system tray app dysfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system tray app dysfunction: I clicked on my Amazon icon in the system tray which awlays takes me to the website and what opened up is in the image i inserted.How do i get that to stop and that's never happened before. And there is a tab open in upper left hand corner that says Apps with a color grid....
  5. system tray app dysfunction

system tray app dysfunction: I clicked on my Amazon icon in the system tray which awlays takes me to the website and what opened up is in the image i inserted.How do i get that to stop and that's never happened before. And there is a tab open in upper left hand corner that says Apps with a color grid....
  6. Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?

Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?: I've just encountered this problem and i can't seem to find a fix for this , i do believe it's a virus but i'm not sure since it doesn't use and resources, and i cannot find the app in task manager either , it appeard when i somehow installed radantivirus, can anyone please...
  7. Apps in system tray not launching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps in system tray not launching: I have an Acer Predator laptop model PH315-51 running Windows 10 64-bit (1903). Please bear with me as I explain the background. I'm not sure when this problem started happening, but it could well be early August - because that's when a Windows update broke my Train...
  8. System tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  9. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  10. OneDrive System Tray App Resolution

OneDrive System Tray App Resolution: I have a 4K display. The OneDrive app that runs in my System Tray used to display appropriately when opened. Recently, I had to step down my resolution to 1920 x 1080 to record my screen, and maintain a reasonable file size and more practical resolution. When I reverted back...